Mophie has just cracked into a major distribution channel for their newest iPhone energy pack, with this particular product seeping into AT&T stores nationwide. The Juice Pack Plus has the largest battery capacity of any juice pack case produced to date, and is Mophie’s second rechargeable external battery case designed for the iPhone 4. This one is slimmer than ever, and barely creates a bulge at all. There's a 2,000mAh battery in there, which over doubles the iPhone 4's internal battery. That way, you could even forget to charge your phone one night, and you'll still be okay through the next day.
The Juice Pack Plus will be selling at AT&T stores for $99.99, with a Magenta version available only via AT&T's website for the same price. But here's the real question: will Mophie also start to sell these in Verizon stores starting next month?
AT&T Stores Nationwide Now Shipping mophie juice pack plus for iPhone 4
mophie’s Most Powerful Rechargeable Battery Case Now Available at More Than 2,300 AT&T Stores
SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--mophie™ today announced additional distribution of the juice pack plus for iPhone 4 to AT&T stores nationwide. The juice pack plus has the largest battery capacity of any juice pack case produced to date, and is mophie’s second rechargeable external battery case designed for the iPhone 4. The advanced battery technology delivers an incredible amount of power in a small form factor, and the 2,000 mAh capacity more than doubles the iPhone 4’s internal battery.
“The juice pack plus more than doubles the battery life of your iPhone and the comfortable dual-injected design gives your iPhone the complete protection of a hard shell case with a shock-resistant rubberized band.”
“We are excited to continue our strong partnership with AT&T and provide its customers with mophie’s latest innovation for the iPhone 4,” says Susan Schedel, vice president of sales and marketing for mophie. “The juice pack plus more than doubles the battery life of your iPhone and the comfortable dual-injected design gives your iPhone the complete protection of a hard shell case with a shock-resistant rubberized band.”
The juice pack plus for iPhone 4 is available today in black at AT&T Stores for $99.99. The juice pack plus in magenta will also be available online at AT&T’s website, also for $99.99. Key features and benefits of the juice pack plus include:
* More than Doubles Battery Life – 2,000 mAh capacity, advanced battery technology delivers extra “juice” in a protective case/battery form factor, more than doubling battery life while only adding 1 mm of thickness. Users will experience:
o Up to 8 additional hours talk time on 3G; 16 hours 2G
o Up to 7 additional hours internet use on 3G; 11 hours WiFi
o Up to 44 hours additional audio playback
o Up to 11 hours video playback
* Acoustic Sound Enhancement – The juice pack plus design acts as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of the iPhone 4 to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality.
* Choice of Color – The juice pack plus is available in stores in black and online in magenta.
* Pass-through USB – Included USB cable enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone 4 to iTunes without having to remove it from the juice pack plus.
* Standby/Charging Switch: Features a simple toggle switch that allows for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack plus battery when you need it.
* Efficient Electronics – Embedded electronics results in no signal interference with the iPhone 4.
* 4 Light LED Battery Status Indicator – An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much “juice” is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process.
Visit www.mophie.com and www.att.com/wirelessaccessories for more information about the products.