Microsoft Cuts 500GB Xbox One Bundles To $299 For Black Friday, 1TB Bundles Hit $349
The 500GB Xbox One typically has a selling price of $349.99, but Microsoft is instituting an across the board $50 price cut on all of its console bundles. The Black Friday lineup will now consist of:
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
$299 is a far cry from the $499 debut price for the 500GB Xbox One when it debuted around this time two years ago. Since that time, Microsoft cut the price to $399 when it dropped the previously mandatory Kinect camera and again to the current entry price of $349 earlier this year.
And while the $299 “official” pricing from Microsoft is definitely attractive, some retailers are countering with even more enticing deals for Black Friday on the Xbox One. For example, Dell will be offering the 500GB Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, a copy of Fallout 4 and an extra Xbox One wireless controller for $299 on Black Friday.