LG G6 Thin Bezel Android Beauty Now Available With Free Google Home Promo
The LG G6 mostly ticks all the right boxes when it comes to a 2017 flagship with one exception: its processor. The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will both use a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor in the U.S. market. The LG G6, however, makes do with the 2016-era Snapdragon 821 SoC. It’s not exactly a death blow to LG’s latest and greatest flagship, but it won’t offer the power and efficiency of the 10nm Snapdragon 835.
On all other fronts though, the LG G6 shines. You’ll find:
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (2880x1440) display with an aspect ratio of 18:9
- 80 percent screen-to-body ratio
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage plus a microSD slot for expansion
- Dual 13MP rear cameras: standard (F1.8 / 71°) with OIS and wide-angle (F2.4 / 125°)
- 5MP front-facing “selfie” camera
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- USB-C connectivity/charging port
- 802.11ac / Bluetooth 4.2
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Google Assistant
- MIL-STD-810 and IP68 dust/water resistance ratings
"The LG G6 pioneers the next chapter in smartphone usability, from the 18:9 display to its seamless design featuring the removal of needless protrusions," said Juno Cho, President of LG Electronics Mobile. "The LG G6 has been designed based on the features consumers have been asking for most. Now those consumers can pick up the brand new LG G6 and experience FullVision and the almost impossibly narrow bezels for themselves."
The LG G6 is available for purchase right now from all of America’s major wireless carriers, with off-contract pricing ranging from $650 to $725. For a limited time, all purchases of an LG G6 through a carrier will get you a free Google Home AI assistant.