HotHardware's 20th Anniversary Talon Giveaway With Falcon Northwest, AMD And Obsidian Winner!
This is a special year for us here at HotHardware. We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary! The first version of HotHardware went live in 1999 and we have been partying like it ever since! This year also happens to be the 20th Anniversary of Falcon Northwest’s Talon systems and it’s AMD’s 50th Anniversary too.
With all of these major milestones happening we thought it would be great to give something back to all of you loyal readers. So we teamed up with the good folks at Falcon Northwest, AMD, and the talented team at Obsidian Entertainment to put together this absolutely awesome giveaway.
Up for grabs was a custom 20th Anniversary Edition Talon, powered by AMD Ryzen and Radeon, adorned with some amazing artwork for the recently-released hot, new game The Outer Worlds. The full specifications for this gorgeous system included...
- Talon 20th Anniversary Edition Chassis with custom Outer Worlds theme
- AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core/16-Thread CPU
- AMD Radeon VII 16GB HBM2 GPU
- Asetek Gen6 fully-sealed liquid cooler with 280mm radiator
- Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) Motherboard
- 32 GB G. Skill Trident RGB 3,200 MHz DDR4
- EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750 Watt Power Supply
- Intel 660P - 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Pro
- Custom individually-sleeved wiring by CableMod
- A copy of The Outer Worlds In "AMD’s Equipped to Win" Game Bundle
- Warranty 3 Years Parts and Labor
Gabriel Gutierrez – You are the lucky winner! Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving! Shoot us a note with your full contact details so we can get this awesome system into your hands!
**Terms and Conditions: Due to variations in international contest laws, import tariffs, export restrictions, and shipping costs, this give-away was for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Employees of Falcon, AMD, HotHardware, and Obsidian were not eligible. Any / all winners are responsible for any applicable taxes associated with contest prize. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.**