G.Skill Launches 1.35v, Eco-Friendly DDR3 Memory Kits
G.Skill Announces its ECO Memory: DDR3 at just 1.35V Taipei, Taiwan - 15th October, 2009 - G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its ECO low voltage, 1.35V dual channel DDR3 memory for Intel Lynnfield Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
Compared to the current DDR3 standard voltage of 1.65V, G.Skill’s ECO memory modules require 18% less VDIMM. This can have a great contribution to power efficiency, environmental friendliness and ultimately saves G.Skill customers money. In addition, the lower voltages decreases a system’s operating temperature, resulting in improved stability. G.Skill’s own internal lab tests have revealed, 1.35V memory modules produce 16% lower temperatures than standard 1.65V memory.
These new low voltage modules will be available via G.Skill’s collaborated distributors and resellers soon and include the following specifications:
- G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
- G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
- G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-7-7-21 1.35V
- G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
- G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
- G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-8-7-24 1.35V