EVGA is proud to show a sneak peak of a new motherboard based on the Intel(R) X58 Express Chipset, supporting the upcoming Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 processor. The EVGA X58 SLI FTW motherboard will feature 6 DIMMs of triple-channel DDR3 memory, and a board layout optimized for the enthusiast including 2-way and 3-way SLI support. EVGA VDroop control minimizes VDroop for the highest level of stability possible and EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility gives you the power to Overclock at your fingertips. With these features and more, it is no wonder EVGA products currently hold the top 3DMark Vantage Performance Record! Product will be available in November 2008.
EVGA X58 SLI FTW Motherboard Features:
- Supports Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processors
- Intel(R) X58 Express Chipset with the ICH10R
- EVGA VDroop Control
- 100% Solid State Capacitors
- 6 DIMM triple-channel DDR3
- Enthusiast layout supporting 2-way, 3-way SLI and CrossFireX
- 10 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports (1 e-SATA)
- EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility
We'll see if we can snag one of these for testing so you can see how she runs, in the weeks ahead.