Is there someone in your life insisting that technology, like a fine wine, only improves with age? Are you carrying a cell phone the size of a brick or trying to surf the net on a computer that fills an entire room? Do your mom or dad print your e-mails and reply by phone? Is your best friend the only person you know who still listens to cassettes on a boom box or watches movies on Betamax?
Do you need a tech makeover? Does someone you know need one?
Intel invites you to submit your story or nominate someone you love for a chance to win a $5,000 tech makeover with setup and training from the crew here at HotHardware!
To enter, register
- What do you (or the nominee) want to be able to do with technology that you can’t do now?
- Where do you want to be able to use your computer, and why?
- Why do you want to take your personal technology to the next level?
** HINT - If possible, post pictures/video (evidence) of your technological misery and dishevelment! **
Entries will be voted on by the community (including you!), and considered by our “ceWebrity” judges:
- Maggie Mason of Mighty Girl, Mighty Haus, Mighty Goods, and Mighty Jr.
- Liz Gumbinner of CoolMomPicks
- Stacey Boyd of Savvy Source
- Natalie Zee Drieu of Craftzine
- And David Altavilla and Marco Chiappetta from HotHardware
Then, if you're a lucky winner, HotHardware will be coming to your place for a serious technology infusion and we'll shoot video of the whole process! Your personal makeover will be featured in our Video Spotlight section at HotHardware.com as well!
It’s time to come in to the twenty-first century, and Intel and the rest of the crew involved want to help make it happen. Tell us your story today!