CoolIT Systems Revolutionizes PC Gaming Performance with Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling for CPUs
CoolIT Delivers Advanced Liquid Cooling to the Masses for $79
Calgary, Alberta – December 18th, 2008 – CoolIT Systems announces Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling (ALC) that offers the technological advantages employed by high-end liquid cooling solutions of superior performance, quiet protection and years of maintenance-free operation that cannot be achieved by similarly priced heat sink/fan combinations. The unprecedented integrated status display and controls provide users with the ability to easily switch between multiple operation modes satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for overclocking performance.
Domino’s Features and Benefits include:
- Simple Installation – Compact and light plug and play design with an innovative retention mechanism allows for quick installation into even the most crowded chassis supporting a 120mm fan. Domino ALC is universally compatible with Intel and AMD processors including Intel’s next generation Nehalem-based Core i7 processors
- Advanced Control and Configuration – Configurable options range from whisper quiet operation to extreme cooling for overclocking…all at the touch of a button. The micro-controller auto-regulates the system in all modes of operation to ensure continuous protection.
- Intuitive LCD Display – Conveys system status and issues a visual/audio alert notifying the user should the system require attention
- Whisper Quiet Operation – Allows gamers to hear their games…not the cooler
- Highly reliable – Advanced design and highly reliable components provides over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free quiet cooling
- Other Benefits – High efficiency design allows for minimal power consumption (8W max). Lightweight build places up to 70% less weight on the motherboard than heat sink/fan solutions thus removing risk of damage to vital components
“Domino was designed for the PC Gamer looking to build a high performance rig with maximum value” remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. “For the same cost as most heatsink/fan combinations, PC Enthusiasts can now have an advanced liquid cooling solution that maximizes CPU performance, minimizes noise and facilitates complete domination in the gaming arena of choice.”
Domino’s unique value proposition to deliver gamers the ultimate CPU performance enhancement at an affordable price was recently recognized by the Consumer Electronics Association with the CES Innovations Honoree Award in the field of Computer Peripherals. According to CES, “The Innovations Design and Engineering Awards program recognizes the most innovative consumer electronics (CE) products in the industry's hottest product categories. Innovations has become a hallmark for the best designed products in consumer technology.” More information on the CoolIT Systems Domino ALC is available on the company's website.