More and more companies look to Amazon Web Services for their cloud-computing needs, and the CDA exam is a surefire way to impress potential employers with your knowledge. AMS developers specialize in building and maintaining apps created specifically for the Amazon platform, and this course will dive into the concepts required to both be successful in the field and pass this highly-respected certification exam.
- Prep for the AWS Certified Developer certification exam w/ over 42 lectures & 9.5 hours of content
- Study the requirements for passing the Certified Developer certification
- Understand basic Python automation on AWS
- Get comfortable w/ AWS SDKs
- Optimize app performance
- Create secure & stable apps