abit Launches IN9 32X-MAX
"Tame the beast within this OC motherboard"
09 November 2006- Universal abit launches the IN9 32X-MAX motherboard. Based on the NVIDIA NFORCE 680i SLI/SPP190 chipset, it combines into one of the most overclocking friendly motherboards money can buy. We have left nothing to chance and insist that every extreme user and overclocker looking to get a fix, will want to own and tame this Beast of a motherboard.
Featuring a slue of fantastic features which can be found on this LGA775 Intel compatible motherboard:
- 5-Phase DIGITAL PWM for precision voltage stability.
- Silent-OTES heatpipe technology designed to cool your components quietly and efficiently.
- uGuru Technology Integration- Tweak your BIOS unlike any other. MAX your settings with the customizable OC ability:
- FAN EQ; Intelligent Fan diagnostics to optimize airflow and reduce noise
- FlashMenu; Update your BIOS automatically online or through a step-by-step process.
- Guru skins; Skin style change; simple skin, mini panel, transparent skin etc.
- OC Guru with AutoDrive to automatically overclock per application.
- ABIT EQ to monitor your hardware voltage, temperature and fan regulation information
- BlackBox which is abit's very own 24-hour e-service for technical support
- 3x SLI: Experience True x32 SLI bandwidth on 2x PCIe x16 slots, with the future proof added option of an extra x8 Physics lane on the third PCIe x16 slot.
- EZ CCMOS: Clear CMOS Reset switch on the backpanel for your convenience
- Dolby 7.1 Ch Audio: 7.1 Channel Audio Dolby Digital & DTS surround sound
Other features and spec's include:
- 2x PCI, 1x PCI-E 2x PCI-E x16 1x PCI-E x16 (x8 bandwidth for x4, x8 and x16 devices); Lights for easy jumper installation; 100% Japanese Capacitors; 100% Solid State Electrolytic Capacitors; Quick Power & Reset Buttons; 6x SATA 3Gb/s connectors; 3x USB 2.0 headers, 2x IEEE 1394 headers, 1x HDMI (S/P DIF header) header, 1x FP-Audio header; FSB: upto 1333 MHz.
- Dual-Channel DDR2 533/667/800/1066 with support upto 1200MHz
- SLI-Ready Memory with EPP x4 Dimms, Max 32GB's
For more information on IN9 32X-MAX, go here: IN9 32X-MAX