And don't worry, we feel your pain of being tempted by sale after sale, only to end up with a Steam library that's bulging with games we've still never played. The thought process is always the same, "These prices are too good to pass up! I'll buy these games now and play them later." Of course, later always gets here sooner than we think, and things like cleaning out the gutters, shoveling snow, and personal hygiene often get in the way of our game playing plans.
Even knowing this, we still buy games. Why? Because check out some of these deals!:
- Far Cry 4: $47.99 (20 percent off)
- Dark Souls II: $14.79 (63 percent off)
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Payday 2: $7.49 (75 percent off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: $4.99 (75 percent off)
- Garry's Mod: $2.49 (75 percent off)
- Prison Architect Standard: $5.99 (80 percent off)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth: $13.59 (66 percent off)
There's a lot of good stuff in there, and quite frankly, Skyrim is a steal at a scant five bucks if you've somehow managed to miss out on that one after all this time. Same goes for several other titles, of which you'll spot some much more current (and semi-current) releases, like Wolfenstein: The New Order for $20.39, a 66 percent discount over its normal selling price.
In any event, the clock is ticking -- head here and happy gaming!