NVMe Solid State Drives On The Cheap, Best Deals In SSDs
Solid State Drive (SSD) prices are falling, which is good news for consumers. As seen in our review of WD Blue SN500, prices for NVMe PCIe SSDs are coming down to the 13 cents/GB range with superior performance than what's available with garden variety SATA SSDs.
Even more promising is the fact that 512GB and 1TB SSDs are expected to dip down even further to 10 cents/GB mark before the close of 2019. But for those that need a new SSD right now, we're got a roundup of some incredibly cheap NVMe PCIe SSDs that won't break the bank, and will still give you a significant performance advantage over traditional HDDs, or even SATA SSDs.
The following NVMe PCIe SSDs available from Amazon aren't listed in any particular order, so we're not casting judgment on their performance:
- Crucial P1 M.2 SSD (CT500P1SSD8) 500GB: $66.99
- WD Blue SN500 M.2 SSD (WDS250G1B0C) 250GB: $54.99
- WD Blue SN500 M.2 SSD (WDS500G1B0C) 500GB: $64.99
- Silicon Power M.2 SSD (SU512GBP34A80M28AB) 512GB: $64.99
- Mushkin Pilot M.2 SSD (MKNSSDPL250GB-D8) 250GB: $48.99
- Mushkin Pilot M.2 SSD (MKNSSDPL500GB-D8) 500GB: $73.99
- Mushkin Pilot M.2 SSD (MKNSSDPL1TB-D8) 1TB: $134.99
- HP EX900 M.2 SSD (2YY44AA#ABC) 500GB: $64.99
- XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 SSD (ASX6000PNP-256GT-C) 256GB: $39.99
- XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 SSD (ASX6000PNP-512GT-C) 512GB: $69.99
- XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 SSD (ASX6000PNP-1TT-C) 1TB: $109.99