"Millions of iPhone customers have chosen AT&T since the very first iPhone was brought to market. Congratulations to Apple on another incredible, innovative launch," said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. "When you combine our best-pricing, the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, and a service experience that leads the industry, iPhone customers who choose AT&T win."
If taking advantage of AT&T Next, your monthly payment options are as follows:
- iPhone 6 16GB: $32.50 (12 months) or $27.09 (18 months)
- iPhone 6 64GB: $37.50 (12 months) or $31.25 (18 months)
- iPhone 6 128GB: $42.50 (12 months) or $35.42 (18 months)
- iPhone 6 Plus 16GB: $37.50 (12 months) or $31.25 (18 months)
- iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: $42.50 (12 months) or $35.42 (18 months)
- iPhone 6 Plus 128GB: $47.50 (12 months) or $39.59 (18 months)
AT&T also offers subsidized pricing options with a two-year service agreement. Pricing ranges from $199.99 (iPhone 6 16GB) to $499.99 (iPhone 6 Plus 128GB). Be that as it may, AT&T is aggressively pushing its AT&T Next program. As added incentives, anyone who purchases an iPhone with a new line of service on AT&T Next will get a $100 bill credit, as well as be eligible for $200 off any iPad model.
As a refresher, AT&T Next has no annual contract, no activation fees, no upgrade fees, and no finance fees. You simply pay off your device in 12 or 18 monthly installments, and when you're finished, you can either keep your phone or upgrade to a new model and start the process anew.