- Core i5 2550K (four cores, 3.4GHz, 6MB cache): $225
- Core i5 2450P (four cores, 3.2GHz, 6MB cache): $195
- Core i5 2380P (four cores, 3.1GHz, 6MB cache): $177
- Celeron B815 (two coures, 1.6GHz, 2MB cache): $86
- Celeron T3500 (two cores, 2.1GHz, 1MB cache): $80
- Celeron M 867 (two cores, 1.3GHz, 2MB cache): $134
- Celeron M 797 (one core, 1.4GHz, 1MB cache): $70
All of the Celeron processors are mobile chips, while the last two (Celeron M 867 and 797) are both Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) CPUs rated at 17W TDP. As for the desktop parts, the two 'P' processors apparently don't have integrated graphics cores.