HP’s HP Pavilion dv3t is officially available. This lightweight Intel-based pavilion notebook boasts of a 13.3-inch LED-backlit display, Core 2 Duo processor (2.0GHz T6400), and up to seven hours of runtime on the optional 9-cell battery. The Pavilion dv3t is about 1.25-inches thick and weighs just under 5 lbs. The base model comes with 2GB of RAM, but HP is currently offering a free upgrade to 3GB.
For connectivity, the Pavilion dv3t offers Wi-Fi (b/g or
optional Wi-Fi n and Bluetooth), optional integrated mobile broadband, an HDMI
port, DVD burner or optional Blu-ray drive, and a VGA webcam with microphone.
You can customize the Pavilion dv3t with up to 8GB of RAM, a faster processor
(up to a 2.66 GHz T9550), and an optional 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G 105M.
- 13.3-inch diagonal LED BrightView display with 16:9 aspect ratio for full-screen HD content viewing
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400
- Up to 500 GB hard drive, providing ample room for photos, music and other content
- HP Webcam and microphone for staying in touch with friends and family
- HP MediaSmart software for enjoying photos, listening to music and watching Internet TV or movies in high-definition
- Optional built-in Blu-ray disc drive and remote control
- SRS Premium Sound for optimal audio performance
- Optional 9-cell battery with up to 7 hours of battery life
- Full-sized keyboard for comfortable typing
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
The Pavilion dv3t is now available for $798.99 in Espresso black or Moonlight white.