Fortnite v3.5 Patch Adds New 'Save The World' Characters And Replay Mode
Epic Games has announced that the v3.5 patch for the Fortnite is now available for all to download and that the most anticipated feature is likely the new Replay mode. This mode brings a bunch of settings that allow you to capture your most memorable moments, highlights, and cinematics. Epic says that it will be hosting a contest that allows players to win "phenomenal prizes" using the Replay system. There is no specific date for that contest, all Epic says is "very soon."
Survive the Storm mode has returned and players who survive in the mode will be able to claim rewards. A useful new item has landed in the game in the form of the Port-a-Fort. That new item is a portable fortification that Epic says can be deployed with the flick of a wrist. It offers protection during matches by putting up a giant fortification around the player allowing them to gain high ground and turn the tide of battle.
50v50 v2 matches are available in Battle Royale mode as a limited time mode putting two large teams against each other. Four new Cyberpunk Heroes are available in Save the World that
Wood, stone, and metal resources are always the first time in inventory rather than traps. If you buy V-Bucks they are now shared across mobile, Xbox One, and PC. There of course is no PS4 sharing, because Sony still doesn’t want to support cross-platform play. Improvements have been made to the login queue. One improvement has login remembering your place in line, so you can keep your place if you quit the game and return to play later. Mobile devices no longer enter the login queue more than once per login attempt. Any issues with two-factor authentication will no longer put you back in the login queue.
Bug fixes that were made in the game include the following:
- Adjusted the Login screen layout to better support varying screen sizes and safe zones.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred during logout.
- Fixed PS4 players leaving their party after a match where they are playing with players on other platforms.
- Fixed Survivor and Hero squads being locked after switching to Save the World from Battle Royale.
- On PC, fixed PS4 controllers showing Xbox buttons, even after the controller type was changed in the settings.
- Fixed rare cases in which character parts would stretch unnaturally. (Example) Ears of the Rabbit Raider outfit.
- Fixed the inability to rotate elements in the Battle Royale Locker after buying a Llama
Save the World. in