Fallout 4 1.4.124 Beta Update Brings Add-On Support And Slew Of Bug Fixes
Bethesda announced earlier in the month that it's readying its first series of add-ons. The first is Automatron, a $10 add-on featuring "robots, robots, and more robots" due out in March. After that, Bethesda will release Wasteland Workshop, a $5 add-on with goodies to redecorate your home and cages to capture live creatures. It's due out in April. Finally, Bethesda will launch Far Harbor, a $25 add-on that's more of an expansion.
Here's a look at the other new feature introduces with the beta update:
- Additional art customization added to Workshop
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags, and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages, and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
Of course, no patch would be complete with the usual assortment of performance improvements and bug fixes, and this one brings plenty of of them. There are more than two dozen bug fixes, including a quirk that saw vendors not properly exchanging caps after several consecutive transactions in a row.