An anonymous tipster sent Neowin.net an official slide detailing Dell's Windows 8 tablet. Here are some of the highlights:
- 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen display; optional stylus
- 1366x768 screen resolution
- Intel Clover Trail Atom Dual Core processor
- 2GB DDR2-800 RAM
- Up to 128GB SSD (eMMC)
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth and Mobile Broadband options
- 8MP rear facing camera; 2MP front facing camera
- Speakers; headphone/microphone combo jack
Dell's tablet will ship with a 2-cell (30WHr) or 4-cell (60WHr) battery that's removable, sure to be a welcome feature among enthusiasts and mainstream users alike. A micro USB port will be present and accounted for, as well as an optional docking station. In addition to all this, there will be some security features baked in, including a TPM chip, lock slot, and several optional goodies like a fingerprint reader.
According to Neowin, Dell's Windows 8 tablet will likely ship in the late Fall/November time frame. No word yet on price.