Belkin TuneCast Auto LIVE Makes FM Transmission Easy For iPhone 3G/3GS
The TuneCase Auto LIVE is one of the most elegant FM Transmitter solutions that we've seen to date for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, as it actually uses the phone's GPS module in order to locate where you are and track down the most open radio frequency available to you. Anyone who has used an FM Transmitter will know that finding a good, clean open frequency is difficult, and this device basically takes the hard guesswork out of it.
The integrated ClearScan technology finds the best station to broadcast on, and if you need to manually change it, the app allows you to do so right on the iPhone's screen. It's available now in North America for $79.99. Europe, Asia and Australia will have it by late-Spring.
- Quickly find the best FM station with the help of your iPhone GPS system and location-based user feedback.
- ClearScan LIVE iPhone App conveniently recommends the best FM frequencies based on your GPS coordinates.
- Control your FM transmission easily from your iPhone screen.
Now available in North America
Available March 2010 in Europe
Available April 2010 in Asia and AustraliaTuneCast Auto Live (F8Z498) - $79.99
- ClearScan LIVE Application available for free download at the iTunes store
- ClearScan technology scans for the clearest frequency and best audio quality at the push of a button
- Control FM transmission and music from your iPhone screen
- Also compatible with iPod touch, nano, and classic
- High-contrast LCD display for easy viewing
- Two programmable preset buttons
- Charges through car's 12-volt lighter outlet
- 1-Year Limited Warranty