A-DATA Releases XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM
A-DATA XPG DDR2-800G SO-DIMM
Ready for Use with New Generation of Low-power Platforms
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has released its XPG™ G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module with single and dual pack. Built to provide optimal levels of compatibility using the highest quality components available on the market, this XPG™ G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module runs at incredible low voltage setting at 1.6V-1.7V and latency 5-5-5-15.
Designed for notebooks and mini PCs, the XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module is also ready for use with new generation of netbooks and nettops. This XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module is perfect fit for notebook and mini PCs users who want to improve the system performance by replacing their standard notebook memory with high performance module, also without any need to adjust the BIOS settings.
XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The XPG G Series DDR2 modules line is customized to fulfill gamers’ need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also cooperate with the online gaming companies to ensure the XPG G Series modules meet the performance and reliability standards.
The XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM modules are guaranteed to deliver superior user experience and to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professionals and multimedia users.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR2-667/533MHz
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 1GB/2GB single pack and 2GB/4GB dual pack module are tested at 800MHz
- Test at latency settings 5-5-5-15 at 1.6V-1.7V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR2-800 with latency settings at 5-5-5-15 for basic system booting