How To Find The Fortnite White Scientist Skin Before Time Runs Out
To get the secret white Scientist skin, players need first to complete the Meteoric Rise challenges, which include:
- Consume four different Glitched Foraged items
- Destroy 10 structures with Junk Rifts
- Eliminate 7 opponents in Rift Zones
- Search 20 chests or ammo boxes in Rift Zones
- Touch a glowing cube, enter the Rift above Loot Lake, and search a landing pod within a meteor three times
- Visit three different Rift Zones in the same match
Once all of those tasks are complete, you'll again access to the Scientist skin, and you're halfway there. The next step is to find the six hidden visitor tapes around the game world. Word is they are always in the same place and are easy to find. According to Gamepur, the tapes are located in:
- Floating Island in the trunk of a truck next to the house.
- Gotham City outside the theater in the street
- Greasy Grove inside the taco restaurant.
- Moisty Palms on the roof of the tallest building
- Starry Suburbs on the bed inside one of the buildings
- Retail Row in the bookstore
After gathering all those, there is one more step before you can finally have the white Scientist skin. For that final step, you need to spawn into the game wearing the Scientist outfit. Head to Dusty Depot and go to the warehouse with the rocket on top. Go inside to the console and interact with the button. After doing that, the black color on the Scientist skin should fade to white.