CyberPower PC is offering Intel's new Core i5-6600K and Core i7-6700K processors in several of its existing systems, both big and small, with configurations starting at less than $790. Not too shabby, though if your budget is bigger -- much bigger -- you might be interested in CyberPower PC's new ultra high-end gaming PC series called Luxe.
The Luxe line starts at $2,769 for a Core i5-6600K configuration or $2,879 for the Core i7-6700K variant. Either way, here's how your setup will look:
- In Win S-Frame aluminum case
- Intel Core i5-6600K or Core i7-6700K processor
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH motherboard
- 16GB of ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4-2800 RAM
- 128GB SanDisk SSD + 2TB HDD combo
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper graphics card
- Thermaltake SMART Series 750W power supply
The CPU and GPU are both liquid cooled with CyberPower PC's HydroFluxe custom PETG hard tube water cooling kit with 240mm radiator. That should help with overclocking, though if you'd rather not fuss with it yourself, CyberPower PC offers two OCing options -- Pro OC (10 percent or more) for $19 and Extreme OC (20 percent or more) for $49.
It's also worth pointing out that the above setup is configurable, provided you have the budget. For example, you could double up on RAM, go with more SSD storage, and run multiple graphics cards in SLI or CrossFire.
The Luxe is available now.