Latest News - July 2015
- Chevy Gives Your Smartphone Its Own ‘Chilled’ Crib For Wireless Recharging
- Sprint CEO Claure’s Tirade Against T-Mobile Only Emboldens Legere’s Bravado
- Prototype SNES/PlayStation Hybrid Console Is A Blast From Early 90s Past
- Two And A Half Geeks: AMD Radeon Fury X, Batman: Arkham Knight, MS Surface 3, Surface Hub, Dell Inspiron 13 7000 And More
- Microsoft Hits ‘Faster Fast Ring’ With Third Windows 10 Insider Preview Release This Week
- Plex Forums Hacked, Ransom Demanded For Stolen Login Credentials
- Windows 10 Will Slowly Roll Out In Waves Starting July 29th
- Xiaomi Smartphone Sales Hit Minor Speed Bump, Jeopardizing 2015 Forecast Of 80M Units
- Report: Warner Bros Knowingly Shipped ‘Good Enough’ Batman: Arkham Knight With Show-Stopping Bugs
- As IE Market Share Falls Below 55%, Microsoft Pins Hopes On Windows 10 ‘Edge’ Browser
- Twitter Goes Nuts Over Skynet Threat After Sarah O’Connor Tweet Of Robot Killing A Factory Worker
- Lenovo Z50 Core i7 1080p Laptop for $499, TaoTronics Sports Bluetooth Earbuds Under $20 And More
- Thrill Of The Kill: Students Enjoy Being Scared Senseless By Video Games
- Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure Fed Up With T-Mobile's 'Uncarrier Bulls**t'
All News for July 2015
Nobody likes it when their smartphone gets hot. High thermals can lead to processor throttling and reduced battery life, and while most phones have built-in mechanisms to prevent the latter, they can cause the phone to pause charging or even turn... Read more...
Sometimes it's better not to take the bait and get sucked into an Internet fight. Sprint boss Marcelo Claure is learning that the hard way after being drawn into battle with T-Mobile CEO John Legere on what can be considered his home field --... Read more...
Pictures of a hybrid game console consisting of a Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) outfitted with a CD-ROM peripheral built by Sony are making the rounds on the web, but before we get into that, let's backtrack a few decades and discuss... Read more...
Two And A Half Geeks: AMD Radeon Fury X, Batman: Arkham Knight, MS Surface 3, Surface Hub, Dell Inspiron 13 7000 And More
In this latest episode of HotHardware’s Two and a Half Geeks, Dave, Paul, and Marco talk about AMD’s recently released Radeon R9 300 series and Fury X graphics cards, the much-maligned Batman: Arkham... Read more...
Microsoft is really on the ball, and we can’t say that we blame them — Windows 10 is going to be the biggest operating system release of the year and there is a lot of pent-up demand for successor to Windows 8.1. Earlier this week, Microsoft... Read more...
The developers behind the uber-popular Plex media center software have revealed that their databases have been breached, and of course, that means just one thing: you might have a password or two to change. In an email sent to affected users... Read more...
With Windows 10 set to launch at the end of the month - the 29th, to be exact - Microsoft has decided to clue us in on how the roll out is going to take place. What should be made clear up-front is just because you are opted-in to receive the free... Read more...
The mobile sector is a funny business. One minute you're red hot, the next you're ice cold. We've seen it happen to HTC, a pioneer in the Android space that's now struggling to compete with Samsung and Apple, and speaking of which, we've seen... Read more...
It's unfortunate, but it's not an uncommon sight nowadays to see a game released that secretly packs in the Riddled With Bugs DLC pack. At the same time, it's rare to see the number of bugs become so... Read more...
All eyes are on Microsoft as it gets ready to release Windows 10, the next generation operating system that's such a significant upgrade, the Redmond outfit decided to skip right over Windows 9. Microsoft has a lot riding on Windows 10, though it's... Read more...
Just a few days after Steve Wozniak stirred fears with comments about the inevitability of humans becoming pets for superior robots, the Twittersphere has found further “evidence” that humanity’s end... Read more...
Welcome back for the latest installment of HOT deals, straight from the good folks at TechBargains. On the agenda for today, we have deals on a Lenovo Z50 15.6" Core i7-4510U-based notebook, a RCA... Read more...
Today's video games can cost more to make than a blockbuster movie. The level of graphical detail is pretty amazing in some cases, and when you throw in ambient sound effects and an engaging storyline, it's easy to be sucked into a virtual world. It... Read more...
It was pretty much a given that an Internet fight would eventually break out between T-Mobile's outspoken CEO John Legere and whoever would be the first to get fed up with his inflammatory comments. The lucky 'winner' ended up... Read more...