Latest News - July 2015
- Microsoft Crushes 300 Bugs With Second Windows 10 Insider Preview Build In Two Days
- Windows 10 Mobile Wi-Fi Sense Feature Seems Like An Exploit In The Making
- Sony Playstation 4 Batman Arkham Knight Bundle For $370, WD 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive + $25 Gift Card for $60
- SlideN'Joy Extender Adds Up To Two More Screens To Your Laptop To Expand Your View
- Internet Fiber Backbone Lines Under Physical Attack In San Francisco
- Jack of All Trades, Master Of None: Lockheed F-35 Lightning II Clobbered By 70s Era F-16 In Dogfight
- Samsung Trademarks Galaxy 6 EDGE+ For U.S. Market
- Google Adds Colorful Flair To Gmail With High Resolution Themes, Enhanced Emoji Support
- Free 6-Month Subscription To Bitdefender Total Security In The HotHardware Shop
- YouTube iOS And Android Apps Now Support 60FPS Video Streaming
- After Sparking Customer Outrage, Sprint Removes 'All-In' 600Kbps Video Streaming Cap
- Apple Loses e-Book Price Fixing Appeal, Ordered To Pay $450 Million In Class Action Settlement
All News for July 2015
Microsoft is definitely committed to getting Windows 10 out the door on time. On Monday, the company released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158, which brought a number of updates to the Edge browser and Cortana along with various UI updates... Read more...
Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile looks to be a tremendous upgrade over the previous version (the same could be said about the desktop versions as well), and features like "Wi-Fi Sense" could help set it apart from the rest. But, as cool as the feature... Read more...
Sony Playstation 4 Batman Arkham Knight Bundle For $370, WD 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive + $25 Gift Card for $60
Welcome back for the latest installment of HOT deals, direct from the good folks at TecBargains. On tap for you all today, we have deals on a Sony Playstation 4 Batman: Arkham Knight Bundle, a... Read more...
Nothing beats the portability of a notebook when it comes to getting work done while on-the-go, but with that portability comes a number of caveats. A smaller, more cramped keyboard is one of them, and so too is being forced to use a touchpad if you... Read more...
Usually when we hear of Internet cables being cut, it's due to curious (or hungry) sea creatures or ships accidentally severing them in the ocean. That's not the case in San Francisco. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is currently looking into... Read more...
Jack of All Trades, Master Of None: Lockheed F-35 Lightning II Clobbered By 70s Era F-16 In Dogfight
Jack of all trades, master of none. That phrase could be easily applied to the the most expensive weapons project in the Department of Defense’s history with total costs of over over one trillion... Read more...
The biggest hint yet that Samsung is preparing to release a larger version of the Galaxy S6 Edge is that it filed a trademark application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for the "S6 Edge+." Filed on Tuesday, Samsung's... Read more...
Google's free Gmail service is a constant work in progress that's been steadily improving since it was launched 11 years ago (or 6 years ago, if you don't want to include the 5-year beta period). Not every tweak Google makes is a functional one, and... Read more...
If you’re in need of a quality security and anti-malware solution, we’ve got a great promo running in the HotHardware Shop at the moment. Head on over to this link and you can score a 6-month subscription to Bitdefender Total Security for... Read more...
Google seems pretty excited about showcasing video at 60 frames per second. So excited, in fact, that just over a month after launching 60FPS 1080p (Full HD) and 720p (HD) live video streaming, support for 60FPS video has been added to Google's... Read more...
It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease, and after Sprint announced a new "All In" unlimited plan that would restrict streaming video to 600Kbps, customers collectively made a squeak that Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure heard "loud and clear." As a... Read more...
Apple is still on the hook for a $450 million settlement as part of a class action lawsuit with 33 states and private individuals after losing an appeal on Tuesday. By a divided 2-to-1 vote, the 2nd... Read more...