by Ray Willington — Thursday, October 17, 2013
LG G2 Smartphone Review: Snapdragon 800 Powered
An3DBench XL is a benchmarking tool based on an Android port of the jPCT 3D engine. The app runs 7 tests in total that look at graphics processor fill rate and complex rendering workloads and scenes.
Basemark X is yet another graphically-intense benchmark, and while the G2 held its own compared to other Android products, it did fall short of the numbers put forth by Apple's iPhone 5s.
- 6 TB Hard Drive Round-Up: WD Red, WD...387k
- Know Your Type: Five Mechanical Gaming...374k
- Dell XPS 13 (2015) Ultrabook Review,...359k
- Intel SSD 750 Series NVMe PCI Express...299k
- Alienware Area-51: Triad, Tri-SLI GTX...184k
- HP Spectre X360 Ultrabook Review: Sleek,...167k
- Asus Zenbook UX305 Ultrabook Review:...166k
Smartwatches, Fad Or Fabulous?