Items tagged with premimum

Look, 91% of anything is worthy of praise, but the figure in question here really shouldn't be all that surprising. According to new research from NPD, nine out of every ten personal computers sold with a price tag of $1000 or more were Apple machines. We know, that sounds crazy, but we'll explain in a bit why it's really not terribly shocking. The exact figure is 91%; 91% of the PC market in the $1000+ sector belongs to Apple, leaving just 9% to split between Windows, Linux and...um, Solaris or something. Back in May, the figure sat at 88%, so it's not like this is some new phenomenon. Of course,... Read more...