After all of these years, Vizio's still cranking out low-cost HDTVs. But these days, quality seems to be higher on the priority list
. The company's new M-Series is a cut above some of the older models, rivaling flagship sets from LG, Sharp, Sony and Toshiba. This week, pricing and availability details were launched for that range, which includes the Razor LED Smart TV models. These guys have an exceptional design, with practically no bezel to speak of and impressive specifications to boot.
The signature M-Series design is available in a full range of screen size classes including 32" (M321i), 40" (M401i), 47" (M471i), 50" (M501d), 55" (M551d), 60" (M601d), 65" (M651d), 70" (M701d) and 80" (M801d). The whole line offers 1080p panels and up to 250Hz refresh rates, and of course, 3D support isn't too tough to find. The all-new M-Series models are now shipping to retailers nationwide including Best Buy, Amazon and Walmart, with pricing information below.
- 32" Razor LED Smart TV (M321i) – $399.99 MSRP
- 40" Razor LED Smart TV (M401i) – $529.99 MSRP
- 47" Razor LED Smart TV (M471i) – $729.99 MSRP
- VIZIO M-Series Razor LEDTM Smart TVs w/Theater 3D
- 50" Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M501d) – $799.99 MSRP
- 55" Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M551d) – $1,199.99 MSRP
- 60" Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M601d) – $1,599.99 MSRP
- 65" Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M651d) – $1,999.99 MSRP
- 70" Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M701d) – $2,499.99 MSRP
- 80" Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M801d) – $3,999.99 MSRP