You know things are really bad when David Letterman takes time out to skewer you with his Top Ten (either that, or things have become really good). In this case, things are really bad, as David Letterman's Top Ten List on Wednesday was the "Top Ten Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone."
Of course, Mel Gibson received some air time, too, so the iPhone 4 wasn't the only thing Letterman felt was worthy of ridicule. Here's the list (video below):
Top Ten Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone
10. To make a call, you have to insert a quarter
9. Automatically answers every call with a computerized, "Yello!"
8. Operates on 20 "D" batteries
7. Pre-loaded with naked photos of Steve Jobs
6. You keep getting anonymous texts reading, "iPhone kill you"
5. "Apple Store" looks suspiciously like some dude's trunk
4. Looks, smells and tastes like a Pop-Tart
3. There's no lather when washing your cornea (Sorry, that's a sign you've purchased a bad eye foam)
2. You check your email and it shocks your nuts
1. Only accepts calls from Mel Gibson