• The new Reader Daily Edition is now shipping and pre-orders placed on SonyStyle.com through December 20 should begin arriving to customers’ homes before Christmas.
• The Reader Daily Edition provides wireless access to Sony’s Reader Store from most of the U.S.
• Wireless access is provided by AT&T’s 3G mobile broadband network.
• The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune are currently available on the Reader Daily Edition.
• Sony has agreements in place with a host of additional magazine and newspaper publishers that will be available soon
• The Reader Daily Edition’s seven-inch wide, full touch screen display provides intuitive navigation and comfortable layout of content, including newspapers and magazines, in portrait or landscape orientation.
For more details on the Reader Daily Edition please visit www.sonystyle.com; Sony’s online destination for book lovers - wordsmoveme.com; or the Sony Electronics Community, which includes a corporate blog, video, photos, polls and profiles.
|HotHardware EVGA Tegra Note Tablet...||173|
|Assassin's Creed 4 Bogs Down On The PC,...||12|
|Say What? Facebook Can See What You Type...||10|
|Meta Pro Glasses Claim To Deliver Iron...||9|
|Apple’s Innovative Cylindrical Mac Pro...||9|
|Apple iPad mini with Retina Display...||9|
|GOG Launches Winter Sale, Wants to Give...||9|