Recent and upcoming enhancements to Sony's connectivity platform include:
- Netflix: offers an upgraded experience that allows Netflix members to browse and access thousands of TV shows and movies to watch instantly streaming from Netflix using the device remote control.
- Crackle: expands its offering to include hundreds of full-length, uncut Hollywood movies and thousands of TV episodes – all available for free.
- Yahoo! Connected TV Store: features more than 100 easy-to-use TV apps to complement TV viewing, including content from CBS and Showtime, social networking with Facebook and Twitter, sports and finance from Yahoo!, CNBC and USA Today, and more.
- Moshcam: provides hundreds of full-length, live music concerts from acclaimed bands such as Jane's Addiction, Ben Harper, Gary Numan, Blondie and Public Enemy.
- Billabong: enjoy snow, surf, skate and wake action from around the globe, featuring Billabong's all-star athletes, swimwear and fashion models.
- Hulu Plus: expands its programming to include Celebrity Deathmatch, Punk'd, Reno 911! and Comedy Central Presents.
Sony's line of BRAVIA televisions and other connected home products augment Sony Internet TV, the world's first and only Internet TV powered by Google TV, introduced in the United States last October. Only Sony Internet TV seamlessly combines integrated web search functionality with diverse television programming – resulting in a simple, powerful, and easy-to-use home entertainment device.
|EVGA Greets GeForce GTX 980 & 970 Launch...||8|
|Acer Announces 28-Inch XB280HK Monitor...||7|
|New Radar Gun Technology Will Allow...||7|
|Netropolitan Is Facebook For The Rich,...||6|
|Rattle and Hum: U2 And Apple Working On...||4|
|Destiny Pulls In $325 Million Worldwide...||4|
|Xbox One Game Controller Coming To...||4|