As BioWare's highly anticipated Mass Effect 3 draws closer to launch, Razer
today unveiled a fairly robust product line specifically aimed at fans of the upcoming game. The peripherals themselves aren't entirely new, but include a heaping handful of gaming gear outfitted with a Mass Effect 3 themed makeover.
"BioWare is pulling out all of the stops for Mass Effect 3 to ensure it’s the best and boldest game in the series," said Robert 'RazerGuy' Krakoff, President, Razer USA. "With our official line of peripherals and gear for Mass Effect 3, we’re giving fans the best gaming weaponry and hardware to meet the challenge head on – and come out victorious."
It's a fairly large list of peripherals that includes:
- Mass Effect 3 Razer Imperator Ergonomic Gaming Mouse: $80 (pre-order now), available March 2012
- Mass Effect 3 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: $140 (pre-order now), available March 2012
- Mass Effect 3 Razer Vespula Dual-Sided Gaming Mouse Mat: $35 (pre-order now), available March 2012
- Mass Effect 3 Razer Onza Tournament Edition Xbox 360 Gaming Controller: $60 (pre-order now), available March 2012
- Mass Effect 3 Razer Chimaera Xbox 360 5.1 Wireless Gaming Headset: $210 (pre-order now), available March 2012
- Mass Effect 3 Razer iPhone 4 Protection Case: $25, available March 2012
- Mass Effect 3 Razer Messenger Bag: $80, available March 2012
That's quite the collection of hardware. In semi-related news, here's a protip: If you don't mind going through EA's online Origin store, you can score a free digital copy of Battlefield 3 for the PC when you pre-order Mass Effect 3 on any platform. More details can be found here.