Intel Game Demo Contest 2007
Show us Your Game!
Win great exposure and your share of over $95,000 worth of Prizes, including:
* Meetings with game company executives -- for a possible bundling deal
* A Gateway gaming machine worth at least $3,000
* $5,000 in custom art for your demo
* A Giga pass to the Game Developers Conference 2008
* Copies of Garage Games' Torque Engine Advanced and other content prizes
* An International Game Developers Association membership
* A full suite of Intel(R) Software Development Products
* and of course, loads of cash.
Open to virtually everyone in the world, it's easy to enter. Just for entering you get temporary licenses to Intel Software Development Products. If you can get the votes, your ideas alone could win you a $100 cash gift card. So go ahead ...Show us Your Game!
Compete for prizes in two categories. 1. Best Threaded Game -- for the demo that best shows off the computational power of a multi-core processor, and 2. Best Game on the Go -- for the demo that best shows advances in laptop gaming. Think fun. Think fast. Think features. Register now and while your demo production is underway, get feedback on your abstract, a showcase on the Intel Software Network website. Come back regularly to check out your competition!
|HotHardware EVGA Tegra Note Tablet...||121|
|AMD A10 Kaveri APU Details Leaked||22|
|Critics Claim Porsche Carrera GT Paul...||21|
|Windows 8.1 Desktop Usage Inches Past...||20|
|Console Buyers Beware: Teen Gets...||15|
|2 Million Gmail, Facebook and Twitter...||11|
|Amazon PrimeAir Uses Unmanned Octo-Rotor...||9|