1. Buy or steal one copy of expensive software
2. Sign up for Google adwords
3. Sell a whole bunch of it
4. Buy yachts and mansions and antique cars and pretty much have a Nelly video party running at your house day and night.
1. Practice saying: Please don't kill me please don't kill me please don't kill me please don't kill me to hardened criminals.
2. Repeat for seven years, or until they kill you, whichever comes first.
Plan A sounded a lot better.
|HotHardware and CyberPower PC Spring...||76|
|Microsoft's Attempt To Convert Users...||30|
|Microsoft Confirms DirectX 12 Lives,...||14|
|MtGox Files for Bankruptcy After Losing...||9|
|Razer Launches ‘World First Mechanical...||7|
|OCZ's Z-Drive 4500 PCIe SSD Series Boast...||7|
|CyberPowerPC Zeus Mini-I 780 SFF Gaming...||7|