The Amazon Instant Video app for Wii U provides customers with a comprehensive Amazon Instant Video experience including:
- Instant streaming of more than 140,000 titles from the Amazon Instant Video library and more than 30,000 Prime Instant Video titles for Prime members
- Smart lists such as "Recently Watched," "Watchlist," "Genre Recommendations" and "More Like This" that allow customers to easily manage their viewing choices
- Your Video Library gives customers access to purchases from Amazon Instant Video on the Wii or any of the hundreds of other devices enabled for Amazon Instant Video. For a list of compatible devices click here.
- Parental Controls and Kid Zone features that allow parents to manage access to age appropriate content and also easily navigate specific categories to find family-friendly programming by age
- The Second Screen Experience with the Wii U GamePad controller lets customers use the touch screen on the GamePad to search, browse or playback titles on the GamePad screen
- Whispersync lets customers seamlessly switch from one device to another. Start streaming a movie on Kindle Fire, then pick up right where you left off on your Wii U - avoid the frustration of having to find your spot
- The Amazon Instant Video app for Wii U offers more than 140,000 movies and TV episodes to browse, buy, rent and stream including the latest new release movies like Brave, The Amazing Spider-Man, Men in Black 3,
- Marvel's The Avengers, The Hunger Games, and Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, and popular TV shows like The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Revolution, and Big Bang Theory. Most current TV shows can be purchased by individual episode or at a discount with a TV season pass.
|HotHardware EVGA Tegra Note Tablet...||179|
|Microsoft Damned If They Do, Damned If...||17|
|Assassin's Creed 4 Bogs Down On The PC,...||12|
|Say What? Facebook Can See What You Type...||11|
|Meta Pro Glasses Claim To Deliver Iron...||10|
|No More Woof Translates Dog Thoughs into...||10|
|Cha-Ching! CyanogenMod Raises $23...||9|