Facts about NVIDIA® 3D Vision and Unreal Engine 3:
- Epic Games and NVIDIA have worked together to integrate “out of the box” support for NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology into Unreal Engine 3.
- Unreal Engine 3 is the engine that powers some of the most successful games in the marketplace including: Gears of War and Gears of War 2, Shadow Complex, BioShock 2, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, Borderlands and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- The updated version of Unreal Engine 3 and UDK will be available in the near future for all licensees allowing games developed with that revision (or later) to deliver “out of the box” support for 3D vision.
- 3D Vision is the world’s leading consumer 3D solution and supports PC gaming, photographs, videos, Blu-ray 3D, and 3D Web browsing.
- 3D Vision consists of wireless, active-shutter glasses and wireless USB emitter and can work with compatible 120Hz desktop LCDs, 3D TVs and projectors. A NVIDIA GeForce® 8800 GTX or higher GPU is also required.
|HotHardware’s Summer Gaming System...||372|
|Here's The Code To Receive 'The Sims 2...||29|
|Sexy Samsung 105-Inch 4K UHD Curvaceous...||25|
|Verizon Warns Unlimited 4G LTE Customers...||23|
|Google Seals Twitch Gaming Live...||22|
|Silent Power 'Copper Foam' Cooled PC...||14|
|Smart TVs Are Set To Completely Dominate...||14|