Diablo III GPS Voice Pack Leads You On The Roads Less Traveled

There are few things more annoying than being lost. But one of the worst things about getting found is that annoying voice on your GPS system. It's probably some washed up robotic person who has no personality whatsoever, and they're probably bossy as well. The solution to your GPS woes? The Diablo III GPS voice pack, which installs a Deckard Cain voice into your existing navigation machine.

You know him (or it?) well from the Diablo series, and there's really no better way to get from one place to another than by listening to this creature guide you. And he'll never lead you astray, ever. Just look at this guy--does he look like he has been led astray? Definitely not.

Via:  Blizzard
Tags:  Gaming, GPS, diablo
Comments
Inspector 4 years ago

LOL, i got one on my dad's GPS with a evil villains voice xD. its kinda creepy listening to it though... :) but it cracks me up every time ;)

AKwyn 4 years ago

I think I might want an evil lord telling me where to go.

Makes me feel like I'm a slave in the Diablo universe and I'm being told where to go and if I don't follow his directions then my head gets cut off.

RyuGTX 4 years ago

Blizzard released a bunch of other stuff. Like a Diablo III body pillow. And no, it is not of the Amazon or Sorceress. Sad

Click here to see the Diabo III merchandise.

la_guy_10 4 years ago

LOL good stuff here If nothing else it is good for laughter and entertainment while you are totally lost.

inspector 4 years ago

Ok that voice is annoying! but hey it tells you stories of his life... :P lol

Khellendross 4 years ago

I've got a friend that would be a perfect fit for >.>

animatortom 4 years ago

It would be a whole lot more fun if they integrated Stephen Hawkins voice box inside!

Then when you ask where to go... you get the quantum equivalent of the direction. That way your map view choices would include WAVE and STRING view! That way even if you are about to collide with traffic, you will understand that particles never really make contact :P

Besides there is only one voice to have for all computers and GPS system....Majel Barrett !