Seattle, WA – August 28, 2008
– Razer™, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming peripherals, has announced that an exclusive and limited edition Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) 08 Razer DeathAdder will be available for purchase at PAX, set to begin on August 29, 2008.
The PAX 08 Razer DeathAdder’s sleek new custom design delivers on both style and performance. Equipped with the award-winning Razer 3G Infrared sensor and the widely acclaimed form factor of the Razer DeathAdder, this special edition of the Razer DeathAdder combines the best of gaming technology with the best of gaming culture. Only 400 units of the PAX 08 Razer DeathAdder will be produced and will be available exclusively at the 2008 Penny Arcade Expo.
Razer PAX 08 DeathAdder– US: $59.99
Exclusive PAX 08 Logo
- 1800dpi Razer Precision™ 3G Infrared Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™/1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- Up to 120 inches per second and15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Approximate size:128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
AVAILABILITY: August 29 to 31, 2008 – Exclusively at Penny Arcade Expo 2008