Okoro Media Systems, manufacturer of Digital Entertainment Systems for the high end audio/video market, is pleased to announce the addition of Intel’s new i3 and i5 technology to our line of 2010 media center PCs. Keeping with the mission of bringing the latest in cutting edge technology to our customers, these machines will bring a new level of performance for streaming movies to multiple rooms, full 1080p playback, and the recording of multiple HD TV shows.
In addition to enhanced performance, these new media center PCs now offer bitstreaming of TrueHD and DTS-HD Master audio during Blu-ray playback. Customers will now be able to enjoy full uncompressed HD audio when the machines are connected to compatible A\V receivers via HDMI.
All OMS systems, with the exception of the Q100, now offer bitstream audio capabilities with next generation Intel processors and are now available for purchase.
Below are additional features available with the new 2010 line of OMS Digital Entertainment Systems:
· High Speed USB 3.0 connections
· 1 Terabyte to 8 Terabytes of internal storage
· Windows 7 64bit operating system
· Blu-ray playback (optional)
· Recording of HD premium content using CableCARD technology
· Remote configuration/support for customers and authorized dealers
· Quad CableCARD tuner support (optional)
These features are now available on the GX100 and GX300 Ultimate series machines:OMS Trade-in/Upgrade Program
· DDR3 1600 Mhz memory
· 2 Terabyte 6 Gb/s SATA drives
· Multi-zone audio software with iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone app control via Wi-Fi
Okoro Media Systems is now offering existing customers the opportunity to trade in or upgrade their current system for a next generation machine.
The upgrade offer for OMS customers will be available through May 31st 2010.
|EVGA Greets GeForce GTX 980 & 970 Launch...||8|
|Acer Announces 28-Inch XB280HK Monitor...||7|
|New Radar Gun Technology Will Allow...||7|
|Netropolitan Is Facebook For The Rich,...||6|
|Rattle and Hum: U2 And Apple Working On...||4|
|Destiny Pulls In $325 Million Worldwide...||4|
|Xbox One Game Controller Coming To...||4|