Latest News - September 2017
- Sharp Debuts AQUOS 8K TV To Make You Forget About Your Antique Low Res 4K Set
- T-Mobile Announces Hot Galaxy Note 8 Buy One, Get One Free Offer
- Mercedes-AMG Teases ‘Project One’ Hyper Car With F1 Powertrain And 217 MPH Top Speed
- Samsung Gains Approval To Test Self-Driving Cars In California
- WikiLeaks Exposes CIA’s Angelfire Toolset For Hacking Window XP And Windows 7 PCs
- Destiny 2’s Raid And Trials Get A Release Date For Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Arrives September 11 Packing Snapdragon 836 Power And Android Oreo
- Motorola Moto X4 Gets Official With Snapdragon 630, Dual Cameras And Alexa Integration
- Intel’s Core i9-7980XE Skylake-X 18-Core Beast CPU Benchmarked And Overclocked To 4.8GHz
- IOC Hypocritically Against Violent eSports Games In The Olympics But Embraces Violent Sports
- Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Ships October 17th Unlocking Mixed Reality Powers
- Nintendo Loses Wii Remote Patent Lawsuit, Jury Awards iLife $10M Settlement
All News for September 2017
Those rapscallions over at Sharp have gone and made the shiny new 4K TV in your living room obsolete with the launch of its new 8K TV set. The AQUOS 8K TV is the first 8K resolution TV in the world, with some caveats, and you can't even buy it in... Read more...
If you’ve had your eyes on Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, but has been put off by its enormous price tag, we’ve got some good news for you. In what could a better deal for some customers (if you need to purchase two smartphones), T-Mobile is offering a... Read more...
It looks as though the hyper-car arena is about to get just a little bit more crowed. If the Porsche 918 Spyder, McLaren P1 and Ferrari LeFerrari and Bugatti Chiron are “old hat” for you, Mercedes-AMG is just two weeks away from revealing it latest... Read more...
It is a tossup whether Samsung is best known for its smartphones, televisions, or semiconductor business, at least for now anyway. Give it some time and Samsung might end up being associated with self-driving cars. The South Korean electronics maker... Read more...
The latest documents from Vault 7, a collection of confidential materials related to hacking tools used by the United States Central Intelligence Agency and obtained by WikiLeaks, was made public today by the whistle blowing organization. This... Read more...
Having wrapped up the Destiny 2 beta on PC yesterday, which Bungie called a "huge success," the developer decided it was time to talk about dates for the upcoming game's Endgame content. Bungie also confirmed that its servers will go live around the... Read more...
The 2017 Android flagship wars are starting to heat up. Just yesterday, we gave you a hands-on preview of LG’s all-new V30 flagship which features a 6-inch nearly bezel-free OLED display, an excellent dual camera system and Snapdragon 835... Read more...
As has been rumored for some time now, Motorola decided to bring the Moto X back, and in somewhat of a big way. The fourth generation Moto X, known officially as the Moto X4, wields dual cameras on its backside, which was also tipped in previous... Read more...
There is a certain audacity to owning an 18-core, 36-thread processor such as Intel's flagship Core i9-7980XE Extreme Edition, and then overclocking it. Goosing the CPU's clockspeed is hardly needed when there is so much raw compute power underneath... Read more...
Earlier this month we talked about the folks working to organize the 2024 Paris Summer Olympic Games wanting to add eSports games. Ratings for the Olympics have been on the decline as it appears... Read more...
Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Ships October 17th Unlocking Mixed Reality Powers
Microsoft first announced the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update in May, and has pushed out Insider Preview builds of the software on a continual basis. However, Microsoft has finally put a shipping... Read more...
Nintendo has been fighting a legal battle in Texas against a company called iLife since 2013. The patent infringement case brought forth by iLife involves Nintendo's use of its patented technology in the Wii controller. When iLife originally filed a... Read more...