Latest News - February 2021
- Nokia And Vodafone Demo Blazing Fast 100-Gigabit Fiber Broadband Speeds
- Robinhood App Nuked By 1-Star Reviews Again, Google Declines To Intervene
- MediaTek's M80 5G Modem Finally Embraces mmWave Delivering Sizzling 7.67Gbps Speeds
- Microsoft's Azure Quantum Computing Open Cloud Platform Hits Public Preview
- Destiny 2 'Season Of The Chosen' Details Leak Early, Here's What To Expect
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Gets A Huge Price Cut To Shakeup Foldable Phone Market
- Here's When More Radeon RX 6800 And 6900 Reference Cards Will Be In Stock At AMD.com
- Here's Why Google Is Shuttering Its First-Party Stadia Game Studios
- Apple iOS 14.5 Beta Adds Support For Masked Face ID Unlock With A Big Caveat
- Facebook Conforms To iOS 14 Privacy Push Following Apple CEO's Explosive Rhetoric Attack
- Alleged Intel Alder Lake-P CPU With 14 Cores And 20 Threads Spotted At 4.7GHz
- MSI's 34-inch Artymis 343CQR 165Hz WQHD 1000R Curved Gaming Monitor Now Shipping
- Robinhood's User Agreement May Prove Critical In Surviving Barrage Of GME-Related Lawsuits
- Galax GeForce RTX 3090 HOF Cranks 3GHz+ Overclocked In Record-Breaking Benchmark Runs
- Google Chrome For Android Gains Powerful Group Tabbing Feature, Here's How It Works
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Has Monkeys Happily Playing Video Games Using Mind Control
- Nintendo Flexes As Switch Sales Soared During 2020, Execs Comment On Rumored New Model
- Top Alternatives To Robinhood For Trading Stocks And Crypto-Currency Without Limits
All News for February 2021
As the demand for internet-connected devices and services grows, so does the need for improved broadband internet globally. Soon, the minimum speeds that the FCC lists will not cut it for the modern connected family where everyone has a phone, computer, or both at-hand. To help navigate the future needs of broadband... Read more...
The popular online stock trading app Robinhood is back down to a dismal one-star user rating in Google Play, as the platform continues to draw heavy criticism after it limited the ability to trade certain stocks following a surge in activity driven by the WallStreetsBets subreddit. And this time around, Google will... Read more...
When the 5G revolution hit smartphones, MediaTek was quick to embrace the emerging wireless standard with integrated 5G SoCs for smartphones. However, the company's 5G modems up until this point have only supported sub-6GHz 5G networks, and not the faster (but admittedly less prevalent) mmWave bands. That all... Read more...
Several years ago, Microsoft succinctly explained why it was making big investments in quantum computing, saying the short answer is "quantum computing will change everything." The longer answer is a bit more complex, but the general takeaway is that Microsoft wants to deliver quantum computing solutions to its... Read more...
Today officially marks the last week of Destiny 2’s Season of the Hunt. Bungie has so far released little information about the upcoming season, but the internet naturally has a different plan. It was recently leaked that the next Destiny 2 season will be dubbed the “Season of the Chosen” and will be focused on the... Read more...
If you've had your eyes on Samsung's folding smartphones, but wasn't quite ready to make the plunge, we've got some good news for you today. The Galaxy Z Flip 5G was introduced during the summer of 2020 with a price tag of $1,450. That is a lot money to spend for any smartphone, and Samsung has definitely been... Read more...
Our thumbs are starting to cramp because we have done so much twiddling as we wait for the latest generation CPU and GPU hardware to actually be in stock. From first person sellers, that is—we have no desire to play grossly inflated prices for the newest tech from marketplace sellers. To that end there is some good... Read more...
When Google launched its Stadia game streaming service, it also laid out plans to deliver first-party games exclusive to the platform. With this approach, Google was seemingly looking to take a page from Microsoft's book, which has several game studios under its umbrella to deliver exclusive games for its Xbox... Read more...
When Apple first introduced Face ID with the iPhone X back in 2017, it tossed Touch ID fingerprint recognition into the trash bin for its flagship smartphones. All you had to do was simply lift your iPhone and look at it and would unlock. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has made things a lot harder for those with a... Read more...
It is going to be several months before Intel releases Alder Lake onto the world, at least within an official capacity. Unofficially, rumors and leaks always precede chip launches, teasing out little nuggets of information that may or may not ultimately prove true. What we have right now in that regard is an Alder... Read more...
If you pay attention to the gaming peripherals and PC components market, you have surely heard of MSI and the gaming aesthetic the company gives to its products. MSI has a solid display lineup, and it is adding one more family of monitors to the list with the ARTYMIS Series. The first and only monitor in the lineup... Read more...
Given the dramatic rise in share prices for so-called "meme stocks" like GameStop (NYSE: GME) and AMC Theaters (NYSE: AMC), there has been a flurry of activity from an influx of everyday traders. Spearheaded by the so-called "degenerates" from the WallStreetBets subreddit, GME has soared over 1,000 percent in value as... Read more...
NVIDIA's flagship Ampere GPU for consumers is already a beastly card, as we detailed in our GeForce RTX 3090 review. Overclocking can squeeze out even more performance, and taking that notion to the extreme, enthusiasts have been setting frequency and benchmark records by stripping the Galax GeForce RTX 3090 HOF (Hall... Read more...
The browser wars will not be won by being complacent or resting on one's laurels, and that includes within the mobile space. Google appears to recognize this, with timely improvements to Chrome. As it pertains to Chrome on Android, Google has apparently begun porting over a nifty feature it introduced on the... Read more...
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has long been a proponent of Neuralink, which is a brain-machine interface that attaches to the skull, and features electrodes that embed directly into the brain. When we most recently visited Neuralink, the implant was used on a group of pigs, gaining real-the signals from their... Read more...
It is pretty remarkable to think that Nintendo took a chance on releasing a hybrid game console nearly four years ago and it continues to pay dividends, in a big way. In fact, lifetime sales of the Switch have now surpassed the 3DS, with 79.87 million units having been sold to date, compared to 75.94 million units of... Read more...
In the last week, the GameStop fiasco has expanded to several other stocks and now cryptocurrencies. The whole event is becoming something of a meme, which has angered some people higher up the chain. Some companies, such as the now-infamous Robinhood, began to lock down what stocks and cryptocurrencies investors... Read more...