January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - September 2014
- Microsoft CEO Nadella Encourages Students That Emotional Quotient ‘Trumps IQ In The Long Run’
- Microsoft Skips Windows 9, Unveils Windows 10 And Windows Insider Program
- Microsoft Prediciton Lab Develops Forecast Technology Based Partially On User Input
- Acer Starts Shipping V Nitro Black Edition Laptops In North America
- Intel’s Basis Unveils Peak Fitness And Sleep Tracker Watch
- Ebay And PayPal To Become Separate Standalone Companies in 2015
- Thailand Is Building A Taster Bot To Ensure High Quality Cuisine That Tastes Right
- HP Launches Stream Line Of Affordable Windows Notebooks And Tablets To Take On Chromebooks
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite With Streaming Photoshop Coming To Chromebooks
- Facebook Ads Will Now Follow You On Or Off Facebook, Wherever You Go
- Microsoft To Open Swank Flagship Retail Store In The Big Apple
- Micron M600 SATA & M.2 Solid State Drive Review
- HP Delivers First 64-Bit ARM Servers For The Enterprise
- GoPro Unleashes The HERO4 Action Video Camer, Available October 5th
Search 2018January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for September 2014
At the Talent India 2014 event, Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, joined by India’s Human Resource Development Minister Smitri Irani, addressed students on the subject of their future and... Read more...
Microsoft decided to really shake things up today when, instead of announcing what many expected to be called Windows 9, they jumped right to announcing their next OS as Windows 10. Many of the leaks and rumored feature enhancements were in fact... Read more...
As we slowly march towards a future where scenes from Minority Report and Transcendence feel more like reality and less like science fiction, Microsoft Research is unveiling a data-drive crystal ball of sorts. It's a project emerging from the... Read more...
Acer on Tuesday announced that its V Nitro Black Edition series of high-performance laptops built around Intel's Haswell platform is now available in North America. These notebooks purportedly offer workstation-class capabilities, though when it... Read more...
Intel-owned Basis has just unveiled a brand-new smartwatch, and while I'd understand it if you didn't get too excited based on that fact alone, this model does seem to have what it takes to stand out of the crowd. Called Peak, this high-quality... Read more...
Online auction site eBay announced today that its board of directors approved a plan to split eBay and PayPal into independent publicly traded companies in 2015. By spinning PayPal off into its own business, the board feels both companies will be in... Read more...
Cartoons taught us that robots mainly like to feast on oil, but then again, they also imparted other erroneous lessons, such coyotes being able to survive repeated falls off of cliffs -- beep, beep! Go ahead and color us intrigued, because it turns... Read more...
All vendors take note -- the secret to success is price. It wasn't until Android tablets undercut the iPad on cost of ownership that they found an audience, and the reason Chromebooks are selling so... Read more...
In a move to supplement its list of applications available on its Chromebooks, Google has announced a partnership with Adobe on its official website. The new partnership will bring Adobe’s Creative Cloud onto Chromebooks starting with a... Read more...
Facebook has been making a push into ad marketing. Earlier this year, it acquired video ad company LiveRail to improve the social media company’s video ads. Now, Facebook has unveiled a rebuilt Atlas for the purpose of allowing advertisers the... Read more...
Microsoft's plans to build open a flagship store in New York has been in the works for about five years, and at some point in 2015, it'll finally become a reality. Current plans are to take over Fendi, located at 677 Fifth Ave., which is about five... Read more...
Samsung made some waves earlier this year with the introduction of its 850 Pro family of solid state drives and the first commercial iteration of 3D stacked flash memory. Micron is striking back with lower-geometry 16nm conventional NAND, however... Read more...
ARM continues to make headway into territories typically occupied by AMD and in particular Intel. Namely, the server market. Giving ARM a boost in the enterprise segment, Hewlett-Packard today announced two ARM-based servers, one of which is the... Read more...
GoPro has earned a reputation as the go-to brand when you need a camera for recording action on the go, but if you thought the company planned to rest on its past success, think again. Today sees the unveiling of GoPro's HERO4, the title given to... Read more...