January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - December 2013
- Microsoft in Talks with Sony to Build a Windows Phone Handset
- Using Mobility To Improve Healthcare: Sprint Launches Startup Accelerator
- HP Rings in the New Year by Slashing 11 Percent of Workforce
- Nokia Accounts For 92% Of All Windows Phone 8 Handsets, And That May Not Be A Good Thing
- Latest Report Shows LinkedIn and Pinterest Bigger than Twitter, Instagram Coming Up Fast
- EVGA Tegra Note 7 Android 4.3 Tablet Review
- Microsoft Surface 2 Still Sold Out With Most Major Retailers As Demand Outstrips Supply
- LG’s Lifeband Touch Breaks Cover Ahead Of CES For Fitness Freaks
- Apple's Cylinder Shaped Mac Pro Earns High Marks for DIY Repairability
- Netflix Rolls Out Cheaper $6.99 Single Screen Viewing Plans For The New Year
- The Future Of Enthusiast-Class Mobile Devices Is Modular And Magical
- New Allegations Claim NSA Can Intercept Packages, Load Malware
- MSI’s CES 2014 Lineup Includes 3K Gaming Notebook And All-In-One Gaming PC
- 13-Inch Apple iPad Rumored To Target Schools As Desktop Device
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for December 2013
Microsoft and Sony might be out for blood in the console wars (Xbox One versus PlayStation 4), but on a different battlefield, the two could end up on fighting on the same side. That battlefield is mobile, and word on the web is that these two... Read more...
We can all agree that healthcare always needs improving, right? Even the best healthcare in the world with the best doctors and nurses can be hamstrung by something as small as poor filing practices or the inability to send or receive medical... Read more...
It's been a tough year for PC makers in general (Lenovo notwithstanding), some of which were caught off guard by the mainstream market's infatuation with mobile devices. There have been signs that traditional computer sales may rebound a bit in... Read more...
Microsoft chose Nokia to be the standard bearer for its Windows Phone operating system, and of course now the two companies are married, so it’s no surprise that the majority of handsets running Windows Phone 8 are Nokia devices. However, the... Read more...
Social networking has become one of the hottest online activities with 73 percent of adults using a social networking site of some kind, according to data compiled by Pew Internet. Around 4 out of 10 online adults get their social groove going with... Read more...
The numbers have yet to be revealed, but it looks as if the holiday season will end up being a good one for many technology companies. With two fresh consoles on the market, plenty of new wearables, new iPads from Apple, and new Surface tablets from... Read more...
Once the rumor about LG’s upcoming wearables broke, it didn’t take long for an image of one of them to emerge online. Always good for a leaked photo, Evleaks posted one of the fitness band that LG was said to be calling the... Read more...
You're not bringing home a Mac Pro for less than three large, and when spending that much on a computer, the expectation is that it will work and work well for a long time to come. Fair enough, but eventually you'll either want or need to dive in;... Read more...
Netflix is already dominant in the TV and movies streaming department, but like any good #1, the company is always looking for more ways to maintain its edge. To wit, Netflix is testing a $6.99 streaming plan, which is a dollar per month cheaper... Read more...
Look at your smartphone. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Is the screen cracked? Is the camera junky? Is the phone too slow? As things stand now, it doesn’t matter what you think; if you like your phone, fine, but if there’s anything you... Read more...
A fresh set of allegations and disclosures by der Spiegel claim that the NSA operates a Tailored Access Operations program designed to dig into spy targets conventionally perceived as "ungettable" for the purpose of extending the institutions global... Read more...
MSI is bringing a great big bag full of new products to CES this year, and the lineup includes new gaming notebooks including one with a 3K display, quadro workstations, motherboards, tablets, touchscreen notebooks, and an intriguing all-in-one... Read more...
Rumors about a potential 13-inch Apple iPad (please don’t call it the “iPad Maxi”, guys) have been kicking around for months, but it’s never made sense what exactly Apple would do with a device of that size until now. A... Read more...