January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - October 2013
- Only Treats: Google's Nexus 5 with Kit Kat Jump Out On Halloween
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet Hands-On Preview With Video
- The Friendly Skies Return: FAA Clears Path For Longer Device Use on Flights
- HotHardware and N3V Games Super Spooky NVIDIA SHIELD Giveaway!
- Sprint Demos Wireless Games Streaming Using NVIDIA GRID Cloud Gaming Technology
- Google Chrome Making Web Browsing Safer, Canary Build Automatically Blocks Malware Downloads
- Microsoft Research Demos Kinect Real-Time Sign Language Translation
- Apple's Stranglehold on the Tablet Market is Weakening, Share Dips Below 30 Percent
- Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Inc. Company Formed To Bring Musk's Vision Into Reality
- Pandora Comes to Chromecast For Streaming Good Vibrations
- Sony Posts Mammoth Sized FAQ, Answers 160 Questions Related to PlayStation 4
- Holy Hertz! Eizo Steps Out With 240Hz 24-Inch Gaming Monitor
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Soars to 5 Million Unit Sales in Just One Month
- Valve's Steam Platform Hits 65 Million Users, 3,000+ Game Titles
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for October 2013
Before you go out trick or treating tonight, Google has a Halloween treat of its own to announce. At long last, the much anticipated Nexus 5 smartphone built by LG is finally available in Google Play, and with it comes the delicious new build of... Read more...
Rumors have been flying (har!) for nearly a year that the Federal Aviation Administration would at long last enable carriers to relax the archaic rules that barred passengers from using electronic devices during take-off and landing. The spiel has... Read more...
Just in time for Halloween, HotHardware.com and the team at N3V Games--makers of the very cool Dead on Arrival 2--have teamed up to put together one heck of a spooktacular give-away! This time around we're giving three of you incredibly... Read more...
NVIDIA isn't the only one excited about its GRID cloud gaming technology. So is Sprint, which tapped into NVIDIA's GRID to demonstrate Borderlands 2 being streamed over the carrier's next-generation Sprint Spark wireless network to a MiFi mobile... Read more...
The Internet isn’t the safest place in the world. In addition to the many wonders it holds, it’s also populated by ne’er-do-wells that want nothing more than to scam, steal, or... Read more...
Microsoft’s Kinect is nothing short of impressive, but it can used for much more than just entertaining games. Microsoft Research Asia is developing the Kinect Sign Language Translator system which translates sign language into text or speech... Read more...
Go ahead and credit Apple for popularizing the tablet market by building a device that became an instant hit, that's fair. And give kudos to the Cupertino company for dominating the landscape with its iPad tablets, that's also fair. However, just as... Read more...
The eventual success of Elon Musk’s proposed Hyperloop transportation system that promises to offer fast mass transit in record time is by no means assured, but there continues to be steps... Read more...
Little by little, Google's tiny Chromecast device is becoming a more compelling option with each passing day. For the money, we were actually fond of the streaming dongle from the very beginning, and it's only gotten better since then. A Chromecast... Read more...
Almost everything you could possibly want to know about the PlayStation 4 can be found in a massive FAQ posted by Sid Shuman, Sony's Social Media Manager. The title of the document is "PS4: The Ultimate FAQ," a fitting description for a question and... Read more...
The 4K revolution is on, and not just in the HDTV department. ASUS got things going with its 31.5" PQ321 Ultra HD monitor, and now EIZO is stepping up to the plate with an equally impressive panel. While it's not boasting a 4K resolution, it does... Read more...
When so-called "phablets" first emerged -- those devices that are bigger than your typical smartphone but smaller than a tablet -- there was a question mark surrounding whether or not consumers would snatch these things up. Well, Samsung keeps... Read more...
Well, here's some fantastic news for PC gaming: The userbase on Valve's Steam platform increased a staggering 30% over the past 12 months, putting the current total of users at 65 million. Further, Valve notes that its service now offers over... Read more...