Latest News - November 2017
- Samsung Allegedly Ditches Plans For Galaxy S9 Under-Glass Fingerprint Scanner
- Logitech To Give All Harmony Link Owners A Free Harmony Hub Following Online Uproar
- Qualcomm Centriq 2400 Server Chip Takes On Intel Xeon In Cloudflare Benchmark Gauntlet
- Researchers Claim That Wrapping Your Router With A Tin Foil Hat Improves Wi-Fi Signals
- Former Facebook President Sean Parker Blasts Social Media For Exploiting Human Psychology
- Hulu Arrives Today As First Streaming Service For Nintendo Switch In The U.S.
- T-Mobile Offers Enhanced Nest Secure And Nest Cam Bundle With Cellular Backup
- Apple Offered Help In Unlocking Texas Shooter's iPhone, But It May Now Be Too Late
- 2019 Corvette ZR1 Leak Confirms Outrageous 750 Horsepower And 210 MPH Top Speed
- Walmart Flexes Its Black Friday Muscles With Discounts On 4K TVs, Google Home, Xbox One S And PS4
- Las Vegas' First Autonomous Shuttle Bus Gets In An Accident On Its Very First Outing
- Google Chrome 64 Blocks Website Content From Sending You To Redirect Hell
- Intel Hires Former AMD Exec Raja Koduri To Spearhead High-End Graphics Group
- Qualcomm Ships First 48-Core Centriq 2400 Server Chips To Take On Intel In The Data Center
All News for November 2017
The smartphone world seemed poised to make a move away from fingerprint scanners that have their own space on the front of the smartphone (or on the back) to scanners that could be hidden away under the glass of the screen. Apple was one of the... Read more...
Logitech set off a nuclear bomb among its customer base when it was widely revealed yesterday that Harmony Link devices will be bricked in March 2018. There is nothing physically wrong with the devices, and they currently function normally, but... Read more...
Yesterday, Qualcomm announced that its Centriq 2400 Series processors are now shipping to its customers, nearly a year after it began sampling the chips. Available in 40-, 46- and 48-core versions, the Qualcomm is positioning Centriq 2400 as a... Read more...
Anyone around back in the '80s when rabbit ears were the main way of tuning in to your favorite shows will know that foil improved reception. A group of researchers has now found that we can apply similar tech to our WiFi routers. The team of... Read more...
Maybe you already knew this, or at least had a hunch, but Facebook and other social networks are intentionally designed to trigger an emotional response to keep users coming back, according to Sean Parker, who amassed a fortune helping launch the... Read more...
The Nintendo Switch has proven itself to be a rather standout hybrid gaming console (and a breakout sales hit), which is able to be connected to a big screen TV or used on-the-go thanks to its integrated 6.2-inch display. While gaming is the primary... Read more...
T-Mobile is trying a new tactic to win over customers, and it does not revolve around snarky Twitter posts this time (you gotta love T-Mobile boss John Legere, right?). The wireless carrier is hoping to attract customers by getting into the... Read more...
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has been unable to access data on a locked smartphone that belonged to Devin Patrick Kelly, the individual who opened fire in a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, leaving 26 people dead and several others... Read more...
We here at HotHardware love fast cars, so our ears definitely perked up when the upcoming 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 leaked to the web yesterday. The ZR1 is supposedly the swan song for the C7 chassis, and by all accounts, the vehicle will go out... Read more...
The Black Friday ads keep rolling in, giving you plenty of time to formulate a shopping strategy. One of the newest ads to land is from Walmart. The massive retail chain will have discounts on a wide... Read more...
Things have not gone well for the first autonomous shuttle bus in Las Vegas. The vehicle was reportedly involved in an accident during its first hour of operation. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, D'oh. The accident was minor and all the... Read more...
Google is all about adding tools to Chrome to prevent annoying things from happening while you surf the web. Chrome already has a bunch of tools to help protect you when you are surfing the web, like telling you when traffic is HTTPS secure... Read more...
News broke yesterday that AMD’s Raja Koduri would be leaving the company after a brief sabbatical. It turns out that the former head of the Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) won’t be out of work for long – Intel just announced that Koduri would be... Read more...
Today, Qualcomm officially announced that it has begun shipping its Centriq 2400 server processors to its OEM partners. This marks a big step for Qualcomm, which is no stranger to the mobile market... Read more...