Latest News - May 2018
- Micron And Intel Announce Shipment Of Industry First Quad-Level Cell (QLC) NAND Solid State Drives
- Epic Funds Massive $100 Million Prize Pool For Fortnite eSports Tournaments
- Qualcomm Partners With Facebook For High-Speed Internet Wireless Terragraph Project
- DICE Battlefield V Teaser Trailer Confirms World War II Setting
- Apple Reportedly Developing Cheaper HomePod AI Speaker With Beats Branding
- Resident Evil 7 Is Coming To Nintendo Switch With A Few Caveats
- Acer Ships The First Windows 10 Laptops With Amazon Alexa Fully Integrated
- TeenSafe Parent Phone Monitoring App Alarmingly Leaked Thousands Of Apple IDs And Passwords
- Huawei MateBook X Pro Laptop Arrives In US Priced From $1199 Before Tasty Discounts
- NVIDIA Officially Launches GeForce GTX 1050 3GB For Budget Gamers
- Microsoft's Future Cortana AI To Sound More Human Thanks To Semantic Machines Acquisition
- NVIDIA Develops Monkey-See Monkey-Do Style Machine Learning Tech So AI Can Watch And Train
- San Jose Jury Will Decide If Samsung Owes Apple $1B Or $28M In Patent Court Case
- Best Buy Shutters Popular Gamers Club Unlocked Membership Rewards Program
All News for May 2018
Intel and Micron have just jointly announced shipment of the first quad-level cell (QLC) NAND-based SSD in the industry: the Micron 5210 ION, which is aimed directly at read-intensive cloud... Read more...
Listen up, Fortnite fans! Fortnite players could potentially rake in some serious dough this year, as Epic Games just announced that it will be providing $100 million to fund competitive prize pools. Epic Games’ promise is due to the... Read more...
Facebook is teaming up with Qualcomm in an effort to bring its gigabit wireless internet project to the masses. The Terragraph Project is a 60GHz multi-node, millimeter-wavelength wireless system the two tech giants hope to have operating on a trial... Read more...
It seems as though game developers (and gamers) simply can't get enough of the “Greatest Generation”; the brave soldiers that fought during World War II. The official Twitter account for the Battlefield franchise posted a new teaser trailer... Read more...
There are rumblings from one of Apple's suppliers that the company is supposedly planning to release a new HomePod model with Beats branding attached to it. You might recall that Apple acquired Beats for a whopping $3.2 billion just over four years... Read more...
Here's a protip if you haven't already played Resident Evil 7 but plan on doing so—the game is best played at night with the lights turn off, and with the volume cranked up. That is, if you like a good scare. As to which platform to play on, we tend... Read more...
The first laptop PCs with integrated Amazon Alexa functionality were announced earlier this year, but Acer is claiming that it is the first manufacturer to actually ship devices to customers. The company announced today that Alexa is preinstalled... Read more...
An app designed to help parents spy on monitor their teenager's mobile phone activities has come under additional scrutiny for leaking account information of tens of thousands of parents and... Read more...
Huawei is expanding its reach into the U.S. market with the launch of the MateBook X Pro, which is an attractive premium laptop that is high on style and low on weight. Measuring in at just over a half an inch thick and weighing in at a mere 2.9... Read more...
NVIDIA has gone and quietly introduced another Pascal-based graphics card to its entry-level lineup, the previously rumored GeForce GTX 1050 with 3GB of GDDR5 memory. As the third GeForce GTX 1050 card in NVIDIA's product stack, the new SKU is... Read more...
Microsoft wants to improve its AI tech and is acquiring smaller firms to do just that. The software giant says that we are only at the start of teaching computers to understand the full context of human communications. Today these intelligent AI... Read more...
NVIDIA is talking up some new AI techniques that well help robots to more efficiently work alongside humans. The research was led by NVIDIA researchers Stan Birchfield and Jonathan Tremblay. The duo... Read more...
How much should a company be penalized for possible patent infringement? The United States District Court in San Jose, California will soon determine whether Samsung owes Apple $1.07 billion or $28 million USD. Apple claims that Samsung infringed... Read more...
In a blow to gamers who like scoring brand-new game titles at better prices than the norm, Best Buy has decided to cancel its popular Gamers Club program. To many, Best Buy may not have seemed like the de facto place to pick up the hottest new... Read more...