Latest News - October 2018
- ASUS Zen AiO 27 Desktop Boasts 4K Display, GTX 1050 And Qi Wireless Charging Base
- Reports Of Intel 10nm Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Samsung Files Patent On Full-Display Fingerprint Sensor For Notchless, Bezel-Free Next Galaxy
- Amazon’s FreeRTOS Powering Millions Of IoT Devices Is Plagued With Massive Security Flaws
- Windows 10 19H1 Update Will Eradicate Spectre Performance Woes With Google Retpoline Patch
- Samsung Reportedly Working On A Powerful Gaming Phone With Custom GPU
- AMD 7nm Navi GPU Allegedly Shows Impressive Performance In Lab For 2H 2019 Launch
- Atari Retro Handheld Console Brings Woodgrain Atari 2600 Love to Nostalgic Gamers
- Black Ops 4 Developer Treyarch Addresses Poor Server Performance Complaints
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Battle Royale Mode Takes The Fight To Fortnite With Hot New Features
- Huawei’s Next Gen Phone Is Foldable And 5G Ready With A Hat Tip To Mate 20 X
- Comcast Gigabit Cable Internet Service Priced At $105/Month Expands To 39 States
- Grab The Impressive LG V40 ThinQ With This Killer $200 Off Deal And Free 256GB microSD
- Windows 10 October Update Reportedly Suffers Another File Management Flaw
All News for October 2018
Anyone who is the minimalist type wanting as little as possible on and around their workspace -- at home or in the office -- will like what ASUS has cooked up with its new all-in-one desktop PC. The machine is called the Zen AiO 27 and as the name... Read more...
Earlier today, a report was making the rounds claiming that Intel had abruptly decided to kill its 10nm chip production. The possibility that Intel would mothball its 10nm line definitely caught a lot of attention because the company has admitted to... Read more...
There are a couple of challenges facing smartphone designers at the moment. One is the notch at the top of the display, a concept introduced by Andy Rubin and his Essential Phone, and later... Read more...
It does not seem all that farfetched that one day even your toaster will connect to the web and download crusty designs to sear into your bread. We have entered the Internet of Things (IoT) era. The focus on IoT devices can lead to some fun and... Read more...
Ever since the Meltdown and Spectre were disclosed earlier this year, the issues surrounding the speculative execution exploits has been multi-pronged. On the one hand, there are concerns that... Read more...
Razer may have popularized the idea of an Android phone built primarily for gaming with features to match (such as a fast 120Hz display), but it is no longer the only one cranking these kinds of handsets out. A few others have joined in the fun... Read more...
Figuratively and literally, AMD is putting all of its chips into 7-nanometer designs, an all-in move that could have a big payoff. On that GPU side, that includes a 7nm version of Vega due out later this year, and its next-generation Navi GPU. An... Read more...
It looks as though the VCS isn't the only "new" console on the way from Atari. The company has announced that it will soon be releasing the Atari Retro Handheld, which is in essence a portable version of the classic Atari 2600 home... Read more...
Like most developers getting ready to launch a major AAA game title, Treyarch, developer of the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 game that launched this month, held a beta and used that feedback to improve the game. Black Ops 4 earned... Read more...
It's an old joke that every new Call of Duty game is just like the last, but if you say that about Black Ops 4 (or "IV"), chances are you're not actually paying attention. This game marks a major... Read more...
The next big battle in the smartphone world is shaping up to be which manufacturer is first to market with a smartphone that folds. Samsung was first to start talking about a device with a folding screen and has promised that the folding screen... Read more...
Comcast has laid claim to the title of "nation's largest provider of gigabit broadband" with the announcement that nearly 58 million homes and business have access to its gigabit internet service. Comcast claims its rollout to be the fastest... Read more...
At the start of the month we were able to get our mitts on the slick new LG V40 ThinQ smartphone and put it through its paces; we found the smartphone to be a good device and recommended it with one of the biggest downsides being its $949 price tag... Read more...
The October 2018 Update for Windows 10 is starting to look like a hot mess. A string of issues have marred the release, none more serious than a file deletion bug that left some users with missing files after applying the update. As Microsoft... Read more...