January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - January 2018
- Amazon Presents Shortlist For $5 Billion Second HQ, Did Your City Make The List?
- Microsoft's AI Bot Channels Its Inner Picasso By Drawing What You Tell It To
- WhatsApp Business App Launches With Messaging Statistics And Smart Tools
- Google AutoML Lets You Train AI Without Needing To Write Complicated Code
- YouTube Pulls Tide Pod Challenge Videos As Viral Craze Turns Dangerous
- ChaiOS Text Bomb Bug Crashes iOS Messages App And Freezes iPhones
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600 12nm Zen+ CPU Leaks With ASUS Crosshair VII HERO X470 Motherboard
- Intel's Meltdown And Spectre Patches Causing Reboots On PCs With Newer Processors
- Apple's Tim Cook Says Future iOS Update Will Allow iPhone Throttling To Be Disabled
- Nintendo Labo Lets Gamers Create Cardboard Concoctions That Work With The Switch
- Apple To Pay $38B In Taxes To Repatriate Overseas Cash, Invest $350 Billion Into US Economy
- Samsung Begins Production Of GDDR6 High Speed DRAM For Graphics At A Blistering 18Gbps
- First Hybrid Intel-AMD Chip Benchmarks With Dell XPS 15 Show Vega M Obliterating Intel UHD And MX 150 Graphics
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Now Available In 17 New Markets Including Canada And The UK
Search 2018January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for January 2018
Amazon is scouting locations for its second North American headquarters (HQ2), and today, the company narrowed down the finalists to 20 metropolitan areas. A total of 238 communities submitted proposals to be in the running for the honor to host... Read more...
We all know that Microsoft has made some incredible advances in the area of artificial intelligence (AI) over the past few years. However, the software giant is taking things to the next level with new AI that was developed using a Generative... Read more...
WhatsApp has launched a new app for Android users that is called WhatsApp Business. The free app is designed to allow small businesses to more easily connect with their customers. WhatsApp also figures that the new app will make it more convenient... Read more...
Have you wanted to dabble with artificial intelligence but felt overwhelmed by the complexity of it all? Well, good news—Google is rolling out what it calls Cloud AutoML, a suite of machine learning products designed to help developers with limited... Read more...
It's all fun and games on the Internet until some idiot dreams up the Tide Pod challenge, followed by more idiots partaking in this idiotic viral phenomenon. The challenge, in case you haven't come across it on social media, is to stick the... Read more...
Apple has faced a number of embarrassing security mishaps over the past few months, with most of them affecting macOS. However, iOS is not immune to annoying glitches as witnessed by the latest chaiOS bug. Software developer Abraham Masri first... Read more...
AMD announced several new products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas last week, including updates to it processor lineup. Among the new products on tap from AMD is a 2nd generation Ryzen line of chips based on the company's... Read more...
Intel last week acknowledged that firmware updates intended to mitigate the security threats posed by Meltdown and Spectre were causing reboot issues in both client and data center computers powered by Broadwell and Haswell processors. Now it turns... Read more...
Apple created quite the firestorm when it was revealed that the company was throttling the performance of iPhones with older and "well worn" batteries. The company wasn't upfront about the practice, and it only came to light due to some sleuth work... Read more...
Remember yesterday when we mentioned that Nintendo was teasing some sort of new interactive experience for Switch Gamers? Nintendo has gone official with its new interactive experience and it is called Nintendo Labo. Labo is a line of interactive... Read more...
Apple is happy with the Trump administration new tax policies that will allow it to bring a massive stash of cash that's been stuck overseas back to the U.S. Apple has announced what it plans to... Read more...
Here we go PC gamers. Samsung has just officially announced the company has begun mass production of 16-gigabit GDDR6 memory to feed the memory bandwidth needs of more sophisticated graphics processing engines (GPUs), artificial-intelligence, the... Read more...
First Hybrid Intel-AMD Chip Benchmarks With Dell XPS 15 Show Vega M Obliterating Intel UHD And MX 150 Graphics
Earlier this year at CES 2018, Dell introduced its new XPS 15 2-In-1 convertible laptop, which it considers to be the world's most powerful hybrid machine. In this case, all of its computing muscle... Read more...
Microsoft has just announced that its new Surface Book 2 is available in 17 new markets as of today in both 13-inch and 15-inch variants. Pre-orders are now underway in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland... Read more...