Latest News - July 2017
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper Muscle Now Powering CyberPowerPC And iBuyPower Gaming PCs
- Tesla To Live Stream First Model 3 EV Deliveries Friday Evening
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Insider Preview Links Your Android Phone And PC
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Surpasses Bill Gates To Become World’s Richest Person
- Microsoft’s Windows Bounty Program Offers Up To $250K To Sniff Out Windows 10 Bugs
- Blizzard’s Overwatch Penalty System Brings Stiffer Consequences For Bad Behavior
- Booming Galaxy S8 Demand And Semiconductor Sales Fuel Record Profit For Samsung
- AMD Announces Athlon X4 And A-Series CPUs Compatible With Ryzen AM4 Motherboards
- Snowballs In Hell? Microsoft Pledges Support For Open Source And Linux Joining Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X And 1200 Processor Review: More Affordable Zen
- US SEC Cleans Up Ethereum ICOs Keeping Them Honest Classifying Them As Securities
- Trump's Plan To Bring Tech Manufacturing To The US Plays Out As Foxconn Commits To $10B Wisconsin LCD Plant
- Buzzkill Walmart Cancels Every SNES Classic Pre-Order Blaming Website Glitch
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.7.2 Brings Enhanced Sync To Uncap VSync FPS And GPU Profiler For DX12, Vulkan
All News for July 2017
Can you feel that excitement in the air? We're of course talking about one of the most anticipated PC hardware launches of 2017: AMD's Ryzen Threadripper processors. Ryzen's launch in March was an important one for AMD, as it proved to the world... Read more...
The biggest electric vehicle launch of the year is about to commence tomorrow. Tesla CEO Elon Musk already informed us that the first customer deliveries of the highly anticipated Model 3 would take place on July 28th, but we’re now learning that... Read more...
Microsoft does not seem real committed to its own Windows Phone platform these days (no matter what it says publicly), but it is acutely aware that smartphones have become a part of everyday life, with Android representing the most popular mobile... Read more...
Amazon stock has been on a winning streak over the past month, and that upward momentum means that there is a shakeup afoot when it comes to the ranking of the world’s richest people. Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has consistently been at the top... Read more...
Barring an unexpected change in strategy, Windows 10 is and will remain the last monolithic release of Windows. With that being the case, it is in Microsoft's best interest—as well as its customers—to ensure that it remains the most secure release... Read more...
For all of life's mysterious, there is one simple trick to everyone living in harmony. Simply put, don't be a jerk. No really, it's that simple. Of course, sometimes you wouldn't know it when playing an online multiplayer game, such as Overwatch... Read more...
Three weeks ago, Samsung gave us guidance on its Q2 2017 earnings, claiming that it would have a blockbuster second quarter. Well, the official numbers are in and Samsung has made good on its claim. The South Korean company reported revenue of $54.8... Read more...
Much of the focus on AMD's AM4 platform has been Ryzen, which now spans three different product tiers based on the company's Zen architecture (Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, and Ryzen 7). However, Ryzen is not the only processor family that is compatible with... Read more...
Snowballs In Hell? Microsoft Pledges Support For Open Source And Linux Joining Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Microsoft wasn't always particularly pro-open source. In fact, for much of its history, the software giant was very much focused on its own offerings often to the detriment of anything open source... Read more...
AMD is officially launching its latest series of Ryzen processors today, the affordably priced Ryzen 3. As the branding suggests, Ryzen 3 will complement the previously launched Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 5 series of desktop processors, but will target lower... Read more...
With the boom of cryptocurrencies, many geeks have flocked to the virtual mining of Bitcoin and Ethereum. The boom in Ethereum mining recently was so massive that it was hard for gamers to find AMD Radeon graphics cards for gaming PCs because so... Read more...
Trump's Plan To Bring Tech Manufacturing To The US Plays Out As Foxconn Commits To $10B Wisconsin LCD Plant
Foxconn has announced that it is making a massive investment into a new U.S. manufacturing facility. The gigantic factory will cover 20,000 square feet and is said to be a virtual village with the... Read more...
It’s official; if you managed to somehow be awake Friday night to get in on Walmart’s pre-order madness for the Nintendo SNES Classic, your celebratory dance is about to turn into misery. We initially thought that Walmart was randomly canceling... Read more...
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.7.2 Brings Enhanced Sync To Uncap VSync FPS And GPU Profiler For DX12, Vulkan
If you own an AMD Radeon graphics card, we’ve got some good news to hand down to you to today. AMD has announced the arrival of Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2, which brings with it a... Read more...