by Ray Willington — Thursday, October 17, 2013
LG G2 Smartphone Review: Snapdragon 800 Powered
Benchmarks: Graphics & Gaming
An3DBench XL is a benchmarking tool based on an Android port of the jPCT 3D engine. The app runs 7 tests in total that look at graphics processor fill rate and complex rendering workloads and scenes.
Basemark X is yet another graphically-intense benchmark, and while the G2 held its own compared to other Android products, it did fall short of the numbers put forth by Apple's iPhone 5s.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Superclocked ACX...171
- Intel Skull Canyon NUC6i7KYK Mini PC...17
- Amazon Vendors Price Gouging On Scarce...14
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Review: Pascal...12
- Microsoft Backpedals On Using Dirty Nag...11
- US Nuclear Force Is Still Reliant On...10
- Google May Publicly Shame Android OEMs...8
- 6 TB Hard Drive Round-Up: WD Red, WD...695k
- Dell XPS 13 (2015) Ultrabook Review,...528k
- Intel SSD 750 Series PCIe SSD Review:...527k
- Intel Core i7-6700K And Z170 Chipset...476k
- Know Your Type: Five Mechanical Gaming...432k
- Alienware X51 R3 Review: Console-Sized...415k
- Alienware Area 51: Triad, Tri-SLI GTX...351k
Which VR Kit Is For You?
- MORE HOT STUFF IN MOBILE