by Ray Willington — Thursday, October 17, 2013
LG G2 Smartphone Review: Snapdragon 800 Powered
Benchmarks: Graphics & Gaming
An3DBench XL is a benchmarking tool based on an Android port of the jPCT 3D engine. The app runs 7 tests in total that look at graphics processor fill rate and complex rendering workloads and scenes.
Basemark X is yet another graphically-intense benchmark, and while the G2 held its own compared to other Android products, it did fall short of the numbers put forth by Apple's iPhone 5s.
- HotHardware And AMD Spring Fling Gaming...140
- Microsoft’s Naggy Windows 10 Upgrade...28
- Ford Building 200-Mile 'Model E' EV To...23
- HotHardware’s Gaming Motherboard...18
- Google Files Patent For Injectable Smart...16
- Hungry Weasel Chomps Power Cable, Pops...15
- Ghostbusters Remake Trailer Is The Most...14
- 6 TB Hard Drive Round-Up: WD Red, WD...681k
- Dell XPS 13 (2015) Ultrabook Review,...523k
- Intel SSD 750 Series PCIe SSD Review:...523k
- Intel Core i7-6700K And Z170 Chipset...453k
- Know Your Type: Five Mechanical Gaming...432k
- Alienware X51 R3 Review: Console-Sized...397k
- Alienware Area 51: Triad, Tri-SLI GTX...344k
Which VR Kit Is For You?