by Mathew Miranda — Friday, June 11, 2010
Computex 2010 Wrap-up
Every year, the largest computer exhibition in Asia is held in Taipei, Taiwan over the course of five days. Computex is huge, and spans several buildings throughout the city. Only CeBIT, held in Germany, can claim to attract more visitors and businesses to their event. But it makes sense that Computex has the pull that it does, since many companies have R&D and production fabs located in Taiwan. So naturally, the event draws thousands of IT analysts and tech journalists in order to report on the latest and greatest of the computer industry.
Taipei 101 - Computex Mecca
Although we previously covered several hot topics from Computex, there is still a lot to talk about. A few days ago, we showed you the first dual GPU Fermi videocard from Galaxy, revealed the latest PCI Express SSD from OCZ called the Revo Drive, and exposed you to the monstrous HD 5970 Eyefinity 12 from PowerColor. In addition, we gathered a ton of information on the latest tablet PCs being presented at the show, with a couple of hands-on videos thrown into the mix. Here's our final wrap up of the latest news to come out of Computex 2010.
Computex 2010 - Taipei, Taiwan
- 6 TB Hard Drive Round-Up: WD Red, WD...641k
- Dell XPS 13 (2015) Ultrabook Review,...495k
- Intel SSD 750 Series PCIe SSD Review:...485k
- Know Your Type: Five Mechanical Gaming...427k
- Intel Core i7-6700K And Z170 Chipset...342k
- Making The Jump To Windows 10, A...335k
- Alienware X51 R3 Review: Console-Sized...323k
Your Top Tech For CES 2016
- MORE HOT STUFF IN COMPONENTS