Latest News - May 2015
- Hackers Infiltrate IRS Systems Stealing Info On 100,000 U.S. Taxpayers
- Flagship OnePlus Two To ‘Shake Up’ Android Smartphone Market June 1
- Lenovo Broadens Consumer Laptop Portfolio With Z41, Z51, And Affordable IdeaPad 100
- Yet Another Report Asserts Force Touch Will Grace iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- Google Prepping 5.2 And 5.7-Inch Nexus Smartphones For 2015 Launch
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas From The HotHardware Shop
- GNU Creator Labels Windows And OS X As Malware, Trashes IoT Movement
- Samsung Z1 Tizen Smartphone Scoring High Marks In Emerging Markets
- 29% Off Dell UP2414Q UltraSharp Monitor, $247.99 Samsung 32” HDTVs And More TV Deals
- Duke Researchers Enable Graphics-Rich Cloud Gaming Without Chewing Up Mobile Bandwidth
- Cortana, Windows 10 Integration Coming To iOS And Android Phones
- Self-Driving Audi R8 e-tron Supercar Debuts At CES Asia
- Hyundai Sonata Becomes First Car To Support Android Auto Via Simple Software Update
- UK’s Latest Internet Porn Crackdown Would Require ID Checks To Access Adult Content
All News for May 2015
Show of hands, who actually likes paying taxes? Anyone? It's not one of our favorite tasks either, and to add insult to injury, a band of advanced hackers reportedly infiltrated the Internal Revenue Service's records to collect personally... Read more...
We already knew that OnePlus was planning to release a new flagship phone sometime in third quarter of this year, but now we have a date -- June 1. That's the date OnePlus indicated in a Twitter post along with a promise to "shake up the tech... Read more...
Lenovo has been dominating the PC sales chart for the past few years thanks to an aggressive pricing strategy and generally rock solid products. The Chinese OEM is hoping to extend its lead in the consumer space with the release of a few new... Read more...
Where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire. And with regards to Force Touch on Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus refresh, you might as well label it a 4-alarm fire. The Wall Street Journal kicked off the festivities in early March, proclaiming that... Read more...
Over the past few days, we’ve been hearing quite a bit about what Google has in store for 2015. Over the Memorial Day holiday weekend alone, we’ve learned that Android M has the internal designation “Macadamia Nut Cookie,” and that the operating... Read more...
Father’s Day is right around the corner and we’ve got a number of cool gift ideas on sale in the HotHardware Shop, including the Blumoo Bluetooth Universal Remote, a Limited-Edition Code Black HD Camera Drone, a Veho Retro Leather Bluetooth Speaker... Read more...
Most people think of malware as being disruptive, unintended software. Short for "malicious software", malware explains itself pretty well, but as GNU founder Richard Stallman can attest, our interpretations of what makes software "malware" can vary... Read more...
Samsung had big plans for its home brewed Tizen operating system. The idea was to storm the mobile world with its own OS and become less reliant on Google's Android platform in the process. It was an ambitious goal that was made even more difficult... Read more...
Welcome back for the latest installment of HOT deals, courtesy of the good folks at TechBargains. On tap for you all today, we have deals on a Dell UP2414Q UltraSharp 24" 3840x2160 IPS Monitor, a Samsung UN32J5003 32" 1080p LED LCD HDTV, an Acer... Read more...
Cloud gaming is a technology that's already here, but with high bandwidth requirements and data caps still a thing that mobile users have to contend with, there's definitely room for improvement. The question is, how? Researchers at Duke University... Read more...
Microsoft seems serious about accommodating Android and iOS user when Windows 10 comes out later this year. The company announced this morning that it has an app that will help users access Windows 10 and Office features on their smartphones... Read more...
If you're old enough to remember The Jetsons, a cartoon series that ran from 1962 to 1988, you probably thought we'd all be taking to the skies in flying cars by now. We're not there yet, but in place of flying cars, automakers and wealthy tech... Read more...
Fully baked-in Android Auto support is officially kicking off today with Hyundai’s mainstream Sonata midsize sedan (third-party head units began supporting Android Auto earlier this year). Drivers of 2015 or newer Sonatas can take their vehicles to... Read more...
Surfing the murkier regions of the Internet is hardly anonymous these days, but Britain’s government appears poised to require Britons to identify themselves before entering porn sites. The U.K. government is trying to find a way to verify user’s... Read more...