Patriot Launches 64/128/256GB Fusion SSD Drives
"By the addition of the DRAM cache, the Fusion greatly increases the random and sequential read and write transfer rates," according to Meng J. Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. He goes on to say, "The DRAM acts as a buffer and increases the reliability, and lessens the possibility for 'bottlenecks' within the data transfers."
The drives are being made available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB sizes, though there's no word yet on pricing or availability.
- Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities
- Interface: SATA I/II
- Raid Support: 0, 1, 0+1
- 256GB and 128GB: Sequential Read: up to 260MB/s Sequential Write: up to 180MB/s
- 64GB: Sequential Read: up to 220MB/s Sequential Write: up to 135MB/s
- Shock Resistant: 1500G/0.5ms
- Vibration Resistant: 20G/10~2000Hz with 3 Axis
- Operating Consumption & Power: DC 5V <550mA 2.75W
- Operating Temperature: 0?~70?
- Storage Temperature: -40?~ 85?
- MTBF: >2,500,000 Hours
- Data Retention: 5 years at 25?
- Data Reliability: Built in BCH 8, 12 and 16-bit ECC
- O/S Support: Windows?XP and Vista? Linux, and Mac OS X?
- Dimensions: 99.88 x 69.63x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 91g
- Certification: FCC/CE/RoHS
- 2 Year Warranty
|PFZ256GS25SSDR||Patriot Fusion 256GB SSD||0879699008242|
|PFZ128GS25SSDR||Patriot Fusion 128GB SSD||0879699008211|
|PFZ64GS25SSDR||Patriot Fusion 64GB SSD||0879699008204|