HP Topaz Pics, Details Leaked to the Web
Here's how the spec sheet breaks down:
- Qualcomm MSM8660 dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- Integrated Adreneo 220 GPU
- 9.7-inch XGA (1024x768)
- 512MB DDR2
- 16GB/32GB/64GB eMMC
- Front-facing camera for video chat
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G connectivity options
- Integrated speakers with Beats Audio and 3.5mm audio jack
- 24WHr batter for greater than 8 hours of run time
According to the leaked documents, Topaz will support Touchstone inductive charging. It will also wirelessly stream video to your television and act as a giant remote when doing so. Multi-touch gestures will be included, as will tabbed browsing and cut, copy, and paste functions.
HP is expected to announce a ship date and price for Topaz at a press event on February 9, 2011.